• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ChloeBunny

The things you find in hay!!!!!

I've found quite alot of sticks and twigs in bags of hay before but.......:shock: Crikey!! :lol:
  2. ChloeBunny

Morris is a big grown up boy now :)

:wave: My cute little baby Morris is growing up fast :D we took him off shavings and hes now got a star wars duvet cover and his own big boy litter tray lol and bless him he's done all his wees in it :D so proud of him :D He's getting very confident now, running around like mad and getting up...
  3. ChloeBunny

The whole zoo (well most of them lol)

Firstly its Chloe having a bit of a play outside Then we have Benny piggie being very cute Martha was being very nosey whilst I was cleaning out Morris cage The lovely Morris who seems to have gotten so big in the last week :D Frankie Piggie and Rodney Cat are missing from here but...
  4. ChloeBunny

Big space less time vs. Smaller space more time?

Hope this will make sense :lol: Current set-up: Morris upstairs Chloe downstairs in living room which is pretty big. Free range in morning before work (up to an hour) then free range after work for about 5 hours or so til bedtime. I was thinking this morning that once they are bonded I'd like...
  5. ChloeBunny

Morris is turning into a Houdini :)

Morris has now been here a week and every day he has got more confident :D He's been in the bedroom and we've set up a little run for him using some c&c grids. Every evening I've been lifting him out of the cage for him to have a sniff around but it wasn't until last night that he came out by...
  6. ChloeBunny

Strawberry leaves?

:wave: I've seen people posting that they have fed strawberry leaves. Sorry for the silly question but does that mean the green bit on the strawberry or the leaves from the plant itself? :oops: I have 2 plants in the garden that have lots of lovely leaves but have only produced a couple of...
  7. ChloeBunny

Amazing what changes 24 hours can bring :)

Morris must be feeling so much better now :D he's done a couple of flops this morning and I got a couple of lovely pics to show you all :D I love this one he looks so comfy :love::love::love:
  8. ChloeBunny

Changing baby Morris' pellets

Morning all :wave: Little baby Morris is doing really well after his first night here. He's been nomming lots of hay and has eaten quite a few pellets (except for when he stood on the edge of the bowl and catapaulted them into his face :lol: ) He's currently on Excel Junior and Dwarf but I...
  9. ChloeBunny

Ages for vaccs/neuter/bonding?

Hello again :thumb: Now I have Morris whois 8 weeks old Ive been working out when he can have vaccs etc before bonding. Original plan was for Chloe to go dating in August with an already neutered boy but thats out of the window now :lol: Please can someone tell me if I'm right or wrong on...
  10. ChloeBunny

Morris the garden centre refugee

As requested here are a few pics of new bun Morris :) Chloe isnt too pleased that shes had to donate one of her bedrooms to the new guy but I'm sure she'll get over it :lol: They're not brilliant pics as hes still settling in. Got him on shavings for now as that's what he had at the shop and...
  11. ChloeBunny

Couldn't leave poor bun at the garden centre :(

Sorry this will be long but I have to get it off my chest :cry: Went to a garden centre earlier to look for a fathers day present, my friend told me about it and he said they have birds out the back and sometimes bunnies and piggies. So me and my son went and thought we'd have a look at how...
  12. ChloeBunny

Need a local hay supplier please (Gloucestershire)

Hi, hope this is in the right section. For the last couple of months Ive been getting my hay in big bags from the Range and it's been great but they must store it outside before it goes into the shop as recently the bags have been wet and some of the hay has been very damp, I had to dig quite a...
  13. ChloeBunny

Game, Set, Match - Chloe O'Bunny

I is likings dis game mumi. But why do the girl hoomins have to be so shouty? its hurting my earsies :(
  14. ChloeBunny

Ive been playing with my new camera :)

My lovely new camera arrived today so Ive been trying to get some better shots of my very camerashy bunny......enjoy :D Veggie time This plate is MINE!! Never still for long :lol: Bunnie mouf Last but not least a cute bunny bum
  15. ChloeBunny

Bunny kisses!!

16. ChloeBunny

Post-Spay care

Hi everyone I know this will have been asked dozens of times before but I cant help being over-protetive and I'd just like a little reassurance that all is well. Chloe had her spay yesterday. The vet was very happy with how it went and Chloe has been eating small amounts of hay pellets and...
  17. ChloeBunny

My eventful day by Chloe O'Bunny

Hewwo Rwoo Dis mornin my mumi put me in my carrier to go get a spade. I forts we was going to bee and cues but we went to the place where vet lady put needle in me before. I was a bit scared but tried to be a bwave bunny for my mumi. The hoomins were vewy nice to me and then i wents to sweep...
  18. ChloeBunny

Chloe is having her 1st jab today :(

My vets only have the single vaccine in so she will have to go twice :(. Also going to get her booked in for her spay in a few weeks time as shes just about 6 months now :) Feel really bad about how much she's going to be at the vets over the next month or so but I know it's for her own good and...
  19. ChloeBunny

More Chloe pics :)

Fankoooo mumi for new fresh hay nomnomnomnomnom I finks I can hear dadi coming home Yay dadi is home.....bye rwooo :wave:
  20. ChloeBunny

Superbunny!!!!!!

All Chloe needs is a cape and some underpants and she'd really look the part :lol:
Back