• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Moving house with rabbits

Hi guys! I've not posted for AGES! Life has been hectic lately, but I'm needing your thoughts and ideas please. We are about to move house. Our new house won't be ready (it's a new build) until Jan/Feb next year so we are having to move out of our current house and into rented in the meantime...
  2. B

Boo has gone on a date

Just got back from dropping Boo off for bonding with her (hopefully) new husbun. She has been so lonely since Jenson died, I really hope it works out for them. It feels strange around here just now as my eldest daughter is also away for the week on camp with cadets. Hopefully everyone will be...
  3. B

Safe plants?

Ok, quick question... I've bought some bedding plants for my front garden (not bunny territory) but I've a few left. Are pertunias safe to put in pots in the back with the buns around? I've had a quick search but I'm still unsure? Thanks :wave:
  4. B

"It's my box"

Had to share this photo with you likeminded folk, I think my friends on Facebook are getting a bit fed up of seeing pics of my pets (oops!). I thought you'd all appreciate it better. ;) I brought home a box from work for the buns to play in but I think Rosie has other ideas for its use..
  5. B

Princess and the pea!

Came home from work to find Rosie sitting very comfortably :lol:
  6. B

Video... Sooooo cute!

Sorry if this has already been posted but a friend shared this on fb, so cute!! http://youtu.be/-Jv7X-SYxUk Hope this works, my first time posting YouTube links :?
  7. B

Bunny Love Kids bedroom at Wilkos!

Don't know if it has already been mentioned? Apologies if it has. DD (9) couldn't resist the latest range of girly bedroom decor at Wilkos.... Check this out.... http://www.wilko.com/shop-by-trend-home/bunny-love/icat/bunnylove?sort=price&order=desc&q=*&parentCategoryRef=bunnylove...
  8. B

I've eventually got round to adding an avatar but I'm having problems. Every time I try to upload a pic taken with my ipad it ends up upside down?? Any ideas please?
  9. B

Dis is my pach ov clova!!

Double trouble!! Mum ses excuse da washin!
  10. B

Rabbits on Animal Frontline bbc1 now

Just starting. RSPCA call out...
  11. B

Cooper is back to his usual self

Following on from my last thread here... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?383240-Cooper-has-hurt-his-paw-X-ray-tomorrow I'm pleased to say Cooper is back to his usual mischievous self:thumb: after a week on Baytril and Metacam his paw seems a lot better. I can't believe how...
  12. B

Cooper has hurt his paw - X-ray tomorrow

Poor Cooper has done something to his paw (front). We first noticed it a couple of weeks ago, he was occasionally holding it up when sat down but would walk on it fine afterwards. We asked the vet to check it when they went for their vacs a few days later but she couldn't find anything wrong...
  13. B

Look what my daughter has drawn!

My 8 yr old has just emerged from her bedroom and presented me with this..... I'm so proud:love::thumb:
  14. B

Jenson love us!

Since Jenson and Cooper came to live with us in October they have been very much keeping themselves to themselves, they come running to you for food but any hands on attention has been a no no! With the temperature outside being quite mild and having no heating on in the house we left the back...
  15. B

A day in the garden

Jenson and Cooper decided to make the most of the weather and explore the garden. Then celebrate with a tray full of lovely fresh hay! Sorry if the pics are a bit big! What have they done to Photobucket lately?
  16. B

How to store bales of hay?

I am toying with the idea of buying a bale of hay from a local farm but how is best to store it? J&C are fantastic hay eaters, we are going through hay that quick it seems I'm forever buying the stuff! Not that I'm complaining mind, I'd rather have it that way! How does everyone else store...
  17. B

When to vaccinate?

When I collected our boys from P@H adoption centre they gave me an "adoption certificate" which stated they were vaccinated against Mixi and VHD. When I asked if they could find out when they were done or when their boosters were due, they said they didn't know. So now I don't know what to do...
  18. B

The boys are here!!!!

You might remember my post from a couple of weeks ago, this one: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?356787-Adopting-buns-from-p-h-Your-thoughts-pls Well, the boys are eventually here with as after having to stay at P@H to be neutered by their vets and a further extended stay...
  19. B

Which cat flap?

We have decided to buy our new additions of the family a shed rather than revamping the hutch we currently have. Hubby is collecting the shed and putting it up on wednesday but we need to now think about a cat flap for access into the run. So, which cat flap is best? I'm totally baffled by it...
  20. B

Keeping bonded rabbits apart after neutering????

Following on from my thread yesterday (some have you may remember?). I spoke to staff at P@H today to see when the boys will be being neutered, they are being done tomorrow. The chap I spoke to on the phone advised that they needed to be kept apart for two weeks so they didn't pull each others...
Back