• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

My bunny died yesterday - next steps

Got a call from the vets today saying little Sherlock’s ashes are ready. Urgh. Navi Rabbit is doing OK, but leaving HomePod on all day whilst out isn’t really enough anymore, need to get her a friend. She’s also lying down with us a lot more, which is sweet and stuff, but because it’s a *lot*...
  2. C

Thanks everyone for the messages - hugely appreciated. I miss my little guy so much. Navi Rabbit is OK currently - I am hyper aware that she is on her own now for 8-10 hours a day without Sherlock :( We’ll sort something soon.
  3. C

Morning everyone, I’m being pretty dispassionate about this because otherwise I’ll crack. Sherlock died yesterday a month being diagnosed with a heart condition. We are devastated and now I have to think about Navi Rabbit. She’s just under 7, French Lop-ish so pretty big and in seemingly...
  4. C

What a week

Ace. Sherlock is well into his Metacam too 😂 Frusol... no big drama taking it luckily but the Metacam, he loves. Seems to hate the Doxycycline but luckily that finishes soon. Comforting to know it took a couple of weeks for your bun to get back to his old self! Sherlock is getting there I...
  5. C

What a week

Hey everyone, I don’t post here much, I’m one of those gits that typically posts when I need help or advice - sorry about that 😳 It’s been a while. Unusual post for me, no advice or help - just wanted to put this out there to people who will understand! One of my bunnies, Sherlock, spent the...
  6. C

Move away from Muesli

Interesting thread... When I joined here, everyone was very passionately pro Science Selective pellets (whilst always saying not too much) and then FibaFirst came out, which people also loved (not necessarily more than Selective, dunno, just loved) and muesli was considered bleaker than bleak...
  7. C

Pets at Home have stopped Fibafirst (or my local has)

Thanks very much everyone :) Hijack away!
  8. C

Pets at Home have stopped Fibafirst (or my local has)

And made the 2KG box web exclusive. Fibafirst isn't being discontinued or anything is it? Navi Rabbit has choking episodes with Science Selective as of the last few months so moved her totally onto Fibafirst and she's getting on a treat with it. I hope it's sticking around!
  9. C

Two bunnies, two sore hocks!

Thank you for clarifying MightyMax :)
  10. C

Hey Jane, The dog metacam. He hasn't had it yet, was going to start him on it today. Thank you!
  11. C

Yep just like that, except 0.1, 0.2 etc instead of 10, 20. 1ml (metacam dose, yes) seemed fine but it was when I went to fill it and realised it was the full syringe, I was like, woah, really? I did indeed get it off the vet today. I'm a little rusty, it seems :-)
  12. C

Ah! That makes me feel a bit better, those quick clips are horrible. I'll take a look at those creams and get one ordered. Will use the Vaseline today I guess... until the other comes, or if someone can confirm re: Clinique :) One thing - and this is quite silly - the vet said 1ml, twice a...
  13. C

Hi MightyMax, Yep I searched last night. There has been no change in accommodation or anything, no environment change and no real weight change (in fact, both have lost a tiny bit since last weigh-in!) Nails - I think that's what brought Sherlock's hock on I'm ashamed to say. I trim their...
  14. C

Hey everyone, Noticed last night both sherlock and navi have sores on a back leg each Sherlock's is visibly worse and Navi's isn't bad at all, barely noticeable. Anyway. Took them to the vet this morning and vet advised neither infected and: Sherlock; metacam 1ml twice a day and Vaseline...
  15. C

Nail

Phew. Thank you very much :)
  16. C

Nail

Guys, Hello! I'm in Dubai and Sherlock Bun has seemingly ripped a nail out / broken it... I think it's come out though. He is eating, drinking, hopping and not bleeding. My very good friend is looking after him til Thursday. Does he need a vet with all the info above? Eating / drinking /...
  17. C

Sherlock and Navi updated with extra pics (page 2)

Hello! I used to post on here quite a lot but life etc. Anyway, for any that remember, just wanted to share a couple of very quick pics I took earlier. Not the best, but they'll do :)
  18. C

RHD2 and Manchester vets

My two have just had their vaccination. Ashleigh, as you all know, are bloody wonderful. Hopefully, all will be well with Sherlock and Navi. Sherlock seems cool, Navi looking very sorry for herself, which is unusual... then again, probably feels violated; she's just had her first (incredibly)...
  19. C

RHD2 and Manchester vets

Just a heads up that Ashleigh are doing bookings at the moment. Just got mine in at last!
Back