• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Goodbye Mr Flops

Wow once again thank you guys! Your words mean a lot, I've shown my wife what you've all said and it's reduced her to tears (the happy ones) :) Never wanted another rabbit because it was so hard to deal with losing flops but you've all reminded us of the good times. hopefully speak to you...
  2. M

Goodbye Mr Flops

Wow thanks for the kind comments guys. I'll upload pics very soon... In the mean time you can find some at this web address below http://www.flickr.com/photos/matt_claire/sets/72157625488288768/
  3. M

Goodbye Mr Flops

Yeah, but I'm still figuring out how to upload them. :)
  4. M

Goodbye Mr Flops

Hi I'm new to this and decided to post because most people I talk to about the loss of our little rabbit don't really understand. You've probably all heard it before "it's just a rabbit" I've used the site and forums before to nurse our little rabbit flopsy through GI Stasis in the past. This...
Back