• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Thinking of 're-homing Belle and Hamish I'm still unwell :(

My heart goes out to you - it wasn't my health that meant I had to rehome Bee but housing circumstances did and whilst it was the toughest thing ever I found a wonderful lady who took him on and keeps me updated and he is so happy there. I hope if you need to rehome Belle and Hamish that you are...
  2. B

Rehomed: Three kittens - Surrey

Poor little ones hope they find homes soon I really shouldn't have looked as already have 2 rescue cats ... Wonder if the husband would notice a third ...
  3. B

Wait for me at The Bridge Meggie Moo

How sad :( so sorry for your loss. Run free Meggie and watch over your mum and Bryn
  4. B

Available Individual: 4yr old neutered male warwickshire

I don't think he will ever have a bunny friend as we now have 2 x failed bonds one in 2012 and one now which have both resulted in injuries to bee only. Luckily orangediva'a Bella and Rosie didn't sustain any injuries and fingers crossed their bond seems fine. Apparently yesterday he didn't even...
  5. B

Thanks - I'm just waiting to hear back from orangediva and then I will drop you a message if that is ok? :wave:
  6. B

Just bumping this up if anyone is looking to sell accommodation or has any recommendations for good quality rabbit accomodation :)
  7. B

Unfortunately we have all had a not so good evening. Luckily Will (orangedivas son) was on hand and separated but unfortunately the girls have decided they don't want to share with Bee anymore. If it wasn't for Will things could have been worse but after one emergency vet trip bee is all cleaned...
  8. B

Hope they are all still doing ok - really missing little bee x
  9. B

Keep behaving please bunnies!! Love and miss you lots Bee but good luck in your new home I know you will be spoilt rotten :love: x
  10. B

How are things Di? Thank you so much for a lovely day at yours and for starting the trio bond (hope they continue to behave) :love: Your setup is brilliant and you really are Di the rabbit whisperer :love: bee just melted in your arms
  11. B

Dusk (03-06-2007 - 04-07-2015) and Candyfloss (arrived 02-07-2008 - 04-07-2015)

Binky free Dusk and Candyfloss :love: safely together watch over your mum please she loves you dearly x
  12. B

Looking forward to seeing you and the girls too :love: bee has been thoroughly briefed that he is to be a nice polite gentlebunny and look after his new wifeybuns :love: Hoping and wishing they all fall happily in love and live a wonderful spoilt happy life together with you and your son x
  13. B

The day is nearly upon us - feeling very weird about it all. If everyone could please cross fingers and paws for a successful bond it would be really appreciated. Thanks again to Di for offering to help and to Julie for giving bee a new home x
  14. B

Thanks Babsie :) And thanks Di for stepping in and offering to help you have been brilliant from day one - looking forward to being able to thank you face to face :) I may also be looking forward to meeting Delilah and Frankie :love: x Di I will be with you for 12:30 if that is ok :) xx
  15. B

Cleaning/Preparing for newly bonded trio to come home - advice please?

Thanks Family-Moose have replied to your PM x Thanks for the support Roly-Poly I know you have been through so much recently your message means a lot! He has been told he must be on his best bunny behaviour so that Rosie and Bella fall madly in love with him :love: here's hoping anyway we all...
  16. B

Cleaning/Preparing for newly bonded trio to come home - advice please?

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully Jacks-Jane and Sky-O get a chance to see this thread and share their knowledge. Family-Moose - bee's re-homing thread from April explains all the reasons if you can find the thread. Sorry but don't feel up to going all over the details again as this has been...
  17. B

New arrival ... and pics of where he came from (may be upsetting )

Disgusting disgusting :censored: so glad he is safe with you now - your new life is just beginning little man
  18. B

Some pictures of my garden today

Can I move in :)
Back