• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

RHD 2 - How often?

Data sheet for Filivac says 12 months and that’s what I go by. My vet also says 12 months.
  2. C

Pet sitter/boarding in Hampshire area

I’m sorry I couldn’t help you this time. :( The only place I can recommend is the place I board my bunnies which is The Warren in Ifold - Anna is simply brilliant. There’s also The Little Warren’s in Fleet - Jo is very knowledgeable but I go to Anna as I know her a lot better and she uses...
  3. C

Cancer in bunnies :(

My lovely lady for those who don’t know her And with Albie - the boy she waited 2 years and countless failed bonds (:roll:) to find. Bonded since March 18
  4. C

Thanks all. So upset I just can’t think straight at the moment Jane - she is spayed. She was a stray that I took on in April 2016 and she was spayed a month after she arrived here - so May 16. We don’t know for sure but she was estimated at 9 months to a year old when she was spayed. So I...
  5. C

Sorry to only come on here at the moment when I need help, but got my first encounter with the dreaded C word :( I found a small lump on Rivers abdomen 2 weeks ago today (Sunday), took her into the vets the following Monday and she had an op on the Wednesday to remove the lump. Today we got...
  6. C

Metacam Half Life

I think non rabbit savvy vets prescribe once a day. Rabbit savvy vets prescribe twice a day. I always give twice daily but I visit rabbit savvy vets so that’s what they tell me to!
  7. C

Dennis has eaten newspaper

Oh my goodness hope Dennis is OK. Albie shreds every piece of newspaper I put into their litter trays and I’ve no idea if he ingests it or not but he’s never been poorly :)
  8. C

Aoife- U/D 29th August- :-)

My beloved Noah bear was diagnosed with a heart condition (serious) - they gave him 6 months to live and I had him put to sleep 2yrs 4 months later due to an unrelated issue. His heart was still stable. Vibes for Aoife
  9. C

41 Buns

I know a couple have gone to Anna @ The Warren, some to Whiskers Refuge and some to Jenny @ Worthing GPR
  10. C

Aoife (pronounced EE-fa)- 1st July- Bonding Update :-)

Dixie is one of Ngiao’s babies. She only had 3 and the other two were re homed together. I think Ngiao has gone to a new Home now too :love: Jane i’m glad you’ve taken another on after the very sad loss of Elsa - sorry I haven’t been very active on your posts - I’m having a tough time myself too
  11. C

Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Just reduce the space - so they can’t claim corners. I’m doing a quad bond at the moment and it’s going well :)
  12. C

Court application for my rabbits removed, what can I do!? U/D #94

It all very much depends on timescales as I have 5 bunnies on foster with me at the moment that are going back to the rescue at the end of June. But I will help if I can
  13. C

Court application for my rabbits removed, what can I do!? U/D #94

Hi - I’m not too far from you in eastleigh. When you know one way or the other re the court order I could potentially take some on short term foster until you find something more permanent. Let me know
  14. C

Looking for some advice on my adopted bun

One of my girls will dig at things out of annoyance, so you might find spraying her with water is exacerbating your problem (Plus, positive re inforcement is really much better for her). I think spaying is your answer. And a friend
  15. C

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I had my Dixie girl spayed on Friday - she was stuffing her face 2 hours post op and hasn’t stopped since :lol: So glad your Elsa is back around and eating :)
  16. C

WARNING..Taboo subject...rabbit favourites

I definitely had a favourite :cry: I’m not so sure if I do now. They’re all lovely :)
  17. C

Travelling with a pair

Get a large, enclosed carrier for them to have enough room together. Lots of hay in there I wouldn’t do the play pen thing. Best to just put them in the carrier, do your drive as quickly as you can and then the stressful period is minimised. Don’t put a bottle on the carrier as it will leak...
  18. C

Recurring GI Stasis

Coming from a different angle, my single bunny used to get stasis semi regularly, never that serious and she would bounce straight back after meds, but since she has been bonded (8 weeks now) we have had *touchwood* no stasis episodes. She is a very stressy / anxious / defensive bunny and I...
  19. C

Fran is going to the Bridge:(

Sorry if this has been mentioned before Karen but can she be shaved underneath? This would mean you wouldn’t need to bathe her as often and perhaps her skin would improve.
  20. C

Trio and quad musings......

I’m a great advocate of trios. I’ve had three now - two MMF and one MFF. Introduced as adults apart from my MFF most recent one in which one was a 14 wk old baby. All very easy bonds - the girls were always the most difficult in all the bonds so I would lean towards multiples of boys more than...
Back