• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

OMG !! Bloody dog just got hold of my bun :(

lol.. Yes i am :) He obviuosly finds his singing boring. He's lay down and gone to sleep in front of the tv.
  2. L

Trevor Update :D After speaking to the vet this morning, he asked me to monitor Trevor for the rest of the day and if i had any concerns was to call him and take him over straight away. If he seems well then i can take him tomorrow rather than stressing him again today. He is improving all the...
  3. L

I'm just sitting waiting on the vet calling me back. At least it's the vet i know well that's on call this morning. :)
  4. L

Morning. Trevor has made it through the night:D . He looks bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. He was sitting munching hay when i went in. I am so releived that he's pulled through. Thank you to everyone for all the messages. They must have worked. I will let you know what happens...
  5. L

Just been to check on Trevor. I stood outside the door trying to pluck up the courage to open it. I was terrified i would open the door and see him dead. To my suprise he was sat on his little green stool. He was fast asleep. At least it means he has moved around a bit. I'm trying not to get...
  6. L

Where are you about ? I am with Reed,Cameron,Brown in St Boswells. now known as Greenside veterinary practice.
  7. L

This is Trevor
  8. L

Thank you all so much for your messages. I am going to have a little peak before i attempt to go to bed. I never realised how attached to him i was tilll now. I meant surgery as in place. if he makes it, he will be going in again tomorrow so he can have a really good check up.
  9. L

Yes he has been seen by the vet. If he makes it through the night he will go back for a more indepth check up tomorrow. The vet did not want to cause anymore upset to him. He said rabbits are very difficult to treat for shock. Much easier in bigger animals when a drip can be used. He also aid if...
  10. L

Trevor is my only rabbit. He came to me from a lady i know that has horses. She was just going to let him go in the woods near the stables:shock:. I thought he was secure but obviously not secure enough. He lives outside in an 8 x 6 Garden shed. I had done evening rounds and gave him more hay...
  11. L

I wish there was. I live on a very rural farm. My vet is the nearest and thats 10 miles away.:(
  12. L

My poor bunny has just been got by a dog. Called the vet but can't take him along until 9pm.typical vet thats on call is the large animal vet. last time i seen him he was not very rabbit savvy !!There are no wounds , but he is in shock. Is there anything i can do for him till i get him to the...
Back