• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. janban

Our Beloved Smudge - 9th April 2005 - 23rd August 2016

Have been unable to post about our loss of our much loved house bunny, Smudge as we have been too devastated. But now some months on, although, still sadly missed everyday, we know it was the right time for him. He was the most unique, placid, lovable and loyal bunny. Even when we introduced...
  2. janban

New companion after loss of Husbun?

We sadly lost our eldest house bunny, Smudge after several strokes, he was over 11 years old and had become disabled and had lost his sight due to cataracts the year before :cry: His companion Coco was wonderful with him in the last year acting as his 'carer' and guiding him back safely to...
  3. janban

Help! Something strange in the litter tray

Smudge, my elderly bunny hasn't been very well and stopped eating, took him to the vet yesterday who felt his jaw and said it may be a bad tooth and gave me painkillers, medication to get his tummy working again and some oxbow critical feed to encourage him to start eating again.....glad to say...
  4. janban

How to put a multiple bunny pictures on a signature

Hi I'm fairly new using RU and am trying to set up my signature, I noticed that quite a few of the signatures have a number of bunny pictures in them...I have four bunnies, but it will only allow me to put up one picture...I have signed up to Photobucket and have chosen my individual pictures of...
  5. janban

WARNING!! Read before using shavings

Not sure where this would get the best coverage so I've posted this on a couple of areas: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=409053 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. janban

WARNING!!! Please read before using shavings

If any one uses shavings for for their bunnies or cavies please, please make sure they do not contain pine in any form, a friend of mine has just lost some of her bunnies within a week of using shavings, unbeknown to her containing pine, she had a cold so couldn't smell it, she was using the...
  7. janban

Will they ever bond??

Please, please can someone please give me some advice...I originally posted a plea on 6th December (no replies 😞) but I'm desperate to know if my four spayed/neutered house bunnies will ever bond and how to do it ...I have two separate bonded pairs 9 yr old smudge (dwarf lop) and 2 1/2 yr old...
  8. janban

Bonding two young bunnies to an older bonded pair

I was wondering if anyone can help me with information on how best to bond my existing house bunnies to my new ones. All bunnies have been neutered/spayed, I have an 8 1/2 yr old dwarf male lop, Smudge who is the most docile and friendly bunny you could wish for, we have had him since he was...
  9. janban

Hi

:wave: Hi my name is Jan and I have four house bunnies, in separate bonded pairs, Smudge an 8 1/2 yr old dwarf lop neutered buck, who is the friendliest, most loveable bunny ever. He is bonded with Coco, a 2 1/2 yr old mini dwarf lop spayed doe, she is friendly, but nervous and can be a bit...
  10. janban

Hello

Hi Everyone Im new to this, but I am mad about bunnies so hopefully I will get the hang of it :wave: I have two house bunnies, a 6 yr old male opal dwarf lop called Smudge and a 6mth old female siamese smoke marten mini dwarf lop called Coco. :D
Back