• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Head-tilt, rolling and clueless vet - please help!

Thanks for all the lep! We got hold of Baytril, and already she is able to walk better (she could not walk at all without rolling on Monday), and she is eating and pooping normally. We have ordered Panacur from the UK, so will also start this as soon as it arrives, but she is already looking...
  2. A

Will check what they have here, and see if is the same. Thanks for the help
  3. A

Live in Serbia, so not so easy...
  4. A

Came back from vacation, and found Sharik with a head tilt - she was rushed to the vet and given antibiotics, and the vet is unsure what caused it. Problem is she is still rolling, and although she eats and poops normally as well as cleaning herself like rabbits do, I don't know how to stop the...
  5. A

What medicine should be given to rabbits with snufles?

Thanks Jane, No, they seem unable, but I will find someone who can. Thanks again...
  6. A

What medicine should be given to rabbits with snufles?

Sharik has a runny nose, and today there was quite a bit of white discharge - the verterinarians here are unable to offer any advice othe than nose and eye drops, but it's not really working :( We did a blood test, and it showed staphylococcus aureus, but I'm assuming it is really snuffles she...
  7. A

Is it possible to bond a neutered male with an unspayed female?

Tried this, and they actually bonded, but only after a 4 hour, 2 flight trip from Ukraine to Serbia - I think the stress made them see sense :) Before that, I tried for 2 months having them live side by side, swapping places etc., but it didn't work until he shock therapy...
  8. A

One bonded rabbit chasing another

King has recently taken to chasing Sharik a lot, and although it never escalates, I can see Sharik is a bit scared sometimes. I know they are a both a bit stressed as there are two more bunnies in the house, but they have always been very good friends and I'm not quite sure what to make of it...
  9. A

Help with strange sore on rabbit's belly

Unfortunately I'm in Serbia, so not so easy...
  10. A

Help with strange sore on rabbit's belly

All, Dusty has this sore on his belly, and I think our vets are underestimating it - anyone recognise such a lesion and know how to deal with it....? We got a cream from the vets, but he insists on licking it off, and the vet's suggestion of leaving him with a collar until it lears up is just...
  11. A

Goodnight Snowball - So sorry I couldn't save you

On Sunday my girlfriend and I agreed to take an unwanted 3 month old rabbit, but when she arrived I immediately noticed that she was very ill. She was exceptionally skinny - I could feel her ribs and spine, she had really rapid breathing which didn't slow down, and slight diarrhoea. We watched...
  12. A

Survey: How many rabbits enjoy being handled?

3 rabbits Tolerate it for up to 5 minutes - 2 Goes completely ballistic, and will even attempt to jump out of my arms when I'm standing up - 1
  13. A

Minky, no more fear! (leeds 35 bunny)

What a little beauty she is :love::love:
  14. A

A bunny needs my help, but not sure if I can give him/her a good home - need advice!

Strangely enough, I have seen many people at the vets here getting their buns vaccinated, and they all seem to take very good care of them, so it is probably better than Ukraine at least :) I will learn better Serbian and then turn up at all the pet shops in town, and be a pain in the ass until...
  15. A

Eppie

Sweet dreams gorgeous Eppie x
  16. A

Testing Out My New Camera :) Pic Heavy

Gorgeous buns :love:
  17. A

Reserved: Princess Tiana ....

She would look great next to Sharik :love:
  18. A

Rehomed: Flounder ...little headtilt cutie

Gorgeous :love:
  19. A

A bunny needs my help, but not sure if I can give him/her a good home - need advice!

Yes, I will, but I need to learn Serbian first :)
Back