• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Muffin

My little Muffin died on April 5th, but I haven't really been on here and able to put something here yet. It was really sudden and a big shock to just go out in the morning and find him just laying there dead:cry:. It was heartbreaking and I miss him so so much :cry: I cried for days and...
  2. S

Should i rehome my bunnies?

I'm not sure what to do for the best for them, i love them so SO much and they mean the world to me, so I want them to be completely happy and healthy and have the best life possible but I'm not sure i can give them that :( I have three bunnies, two of them have still to be neutered/spayed and...
  3. S

What veg/herbs are good for bunnies?

Mine don't get that much veg and herbs just now but I want to start giving them more! Stuff they've had is celery (which thy love), carrot which they weren't crazy about, mint (they really liked it!) an cabbage (they liked that.) and that's it really :oops: they get strawberry tops...
  4. S

My bunnies enjoying strawberries :)

They dont get it often, but I Gave them some today as a special treat :D Furbee - Cute video - turn the volume up :) Now Trixie Dirty bunny mouf!! Squeee!! Vid And Muffin :) he wasn't really in a photogenic mood, and he eats so fast you can hardly see the strawberry :lol...
  5. S

Inside of bunny sheds !!

I'm thinking after all my bunnies are neutered & living together I might try to make the whole shed bunny safe (where there hutches are at the moment, but there's also bikes and tools and stuff so they can't get out.) cause there hutches are far too small just now :/ :oops: So can I see pics...
  6. S

Snowball <3

Me with Snowball :) :oops: thanks for looking :)
  7. S

Will they bond ?

I've got 3 rabbits, one neutered boy, an unneutered boy and an unspayed female! My neutered boy used to get on with my female Trixie (like a few months ago) but they had a litte chasey fight thing and now they never got on since. Is it likely that all 3 will be able to live together once Furbee...
  8. S

Can rabbits choke?

My rabbits used to be fed pellets from our local pet shop but they stopped selling it. So we had to change them onto something else. We tried Wagg Bunny Brunch, but they mostly just picked out the bits they liked. So yesterday they put on Burgess Excel Rabbit Nuggets but the nuggets are a LOT...
  9. S

Hiya from me and my bunnies!!

Hiya :wave::D My name's Sophie, I'm 13, and I love bunnies! I have 3 bunsters called Muffin, Trixie and Furbee, I love the soo much :love: but I feel really bad cos they live alone and they don't have much space or loads and loads of toys :oops: I joined here because I want to make them happier...
Back