• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hearty hello!

hi there! :wave: oh barley is a lovely colour :wave:
  2. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hi

wow! what a lush bunny! :love:
  3. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hello to all

hi! hi there! all your bunnys are lovely, they've got gorgeous markings! :wave:
  4. mrs bowden-to-be!

Re-introduction!

hi! hi i recently joined, nice meeting other bunny peeps! :wave:
  5. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hi! :-) - long overdue!

hi! hi ya! i havent been on here too long, always nice to meet new people! :wave: i have a dog shyla, snakes, lizards, tarantula and of course my two buns blue and trev.
  6. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hi

hi! hi ya! i only joined recently too! every ones been very nice and helpful. put some pics on of your bun! :wave: ps. when i first had a house bun and he weed where i didnt want him to i put a small tray down on the floor with some newspaper in it that he'd already weed on then after a little...
  7. mrs bowden-to-be!

Just Saying Hello

helloooo! hi there! lovely bunny pics! sorry to hear about your poorly rabbit, every one is very helpful on here, i'm sure some one will have some advice for you. try the health section aswell? :wave:
  8. mrs bowden-to-be!

Newbie saying hi

hi! hi ya! sowie to here about your poor little bun, know how sad it is loosing a little baby rabbit :( bet ur looking forward to collecting ur new bun soon? :wave:
  9. mrs bowden-to-be!

My house bunny

hi there! hi ya! fred is so sweet, lovely colour! :wave:
  10. mrs bowden-to-be!

Smudge The Bunny

hi! hi there! super cute bun!! :love:
  11. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hey guys :)

hello! hi there! v.cute bunny! i'm from devon too! :wave:
  12. mrs bowden-to-be!

Baby cupcake

baby cupcake so sorry about baby cup cake. know how hard it is loosing a bun :cry: the photo is so sweet.
  13. mrs bowden-to-be!

bun giving presents to other bun query?

hi :wave: i have a 8 month old girl and a 10 week old boy. they are kept in seperate hutches as trev (the male) hasnt been 'done' yet, but they have met (supervised) in the run a few times and were very friendly towards each other just sniffing and skipping around each other. i've had blue (the...
  14. mrs bowden-to-be!

Good Morning

hi : ) hi there! :wave: i'm new too! your buns are lovely looking girls!
  15. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hi from Lancelot's Dad

hello : ) hi bunny dad! :wave: me and my fiance have a dog and lots of reptiles as well as our two buunys, and must admit he prefers the others to the buns but i dont mind. i see it like as as long as you love and take care lancelot thats all that matters. cant wait to see photos!
  16. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hello everyone :)

hello : ) hi! i'm new to the forum too! your bunnys are so cute! are they related? your english is very good by the way :wave:
  17. mrs bowden-to-be!

Daisy and Digby's kennel

kennel looks great! hi! looks so comfy and lots of room for them. i want to get a shed or play house or some thing like that for my bunnys. how big is the one you have for yours? yours bunnys are a big bigger than mine though :lol:
  18. mrs bowden-to-be!

Hiya - hoping this forum will save my sanity!!

hi ya! Hi! I'm new to this site too! U'll like having a bunny, i luv mine. Post a photo! Try sitting in Patchs run with her and offer her some veg, thats how I got my little timid bunny more confident around me.
  19. mrs bowden-to-be!

just saying hello : )

little miss jessica rabbit. She was only 6 months old, I got her and her sister Blue earlier this year. Jess was always more tame and out going, always wanting to be held and skipping around the run. One morning I noticed she had started loosing weight, I thought Blue might have been stealing...
  20. mrs bowden-to-be!

just saying hello : )

this is Trev, my Rex, i only got him yesterday, but hes settling in well. this is Blue, this is my little girlie, shes got blue eyes! shes really sweet, but shes quite shy since her sister Jess died a couple of weeks ago. this was my favourite little bunny Jess, she died a couple of weeks...
Back