• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Wanted: Urgently

i have just ordered for you nail clippers and a water bottle
  2. L

New Joint Vaccination

hi, I gave my new rabbit the vaccine and he has never had it before and he had no side affects but my lady bun has not had it yet as she is not due for the vaccine until september but she used to have the other one
  3. L

Preloved

I was on preloved for my area this morning there was 1 person who is loaning there rabbit out as a stud and then someone saying This litter has now been RESERVED, but I have had so much interest I will be doing a repeat mating and expect similiar colours.
  4. L

scared rabbit

thank you for your replies i have tried picking her up and carrying her to the cage as soon as she seea the cage she will scratch me
  5. L

scared rabbit

i forgot to add that I do spend every morning and evening with her and I have done things like when I first got her like lying on the floor for hours so she investigates me but that does not work
  6. L

scared rabbit

Hi I had my rabbit spayed 8 weeks ago and she is not letting me stroke her or play with her and today she had a vets appointment for her myxi jab and it took me and my partner 30 minutes to get her in her cage, can rabbits remember things like the cage you take them to the vets for an...
  7. L

Would like to ask for spare vibes please

sending loads pf vibes
  8. L

My male kitties

Oscar is my favourite :love
  9. L

can i have vibes please

She has started to eat on her own now :D
  10. L

can i have vibes please

sorry about long delay writing back was up every couple of hours last night giving her recovery plus and they also gave her an injection yesterday she has started eating a little bit and drinking and pooing but I don't think she likes bring tube fed that and fibreplex and metacam as during the...
  11. L

can i have vibes please

thanks will let you know how she gets on where i am back from the vets
  12. L

can i have vibes please

My rabbit got spayed yesterday and everything went ok when I called back to see how she is I got told she was eating and drinking and then I got an appointment to pick her up, we we got home I sorted out all her meds and pain killers and she is stilling running around but she has not eaten all...
  13. L

Make Mine Chocolate! Christmas Posters

I have shared the photo on fb it is my profile picture
  14. L

need advice please baytril

no companion care at pets at home
  15. L

oh and i saw 2 different vets so i don't know if my last vet is rabbit savvy but the first vet was
  16. L

yes she was seen on the 22nd as a check up as she was in 10 days earlier for the infection and the vet said she was fine no problems all she said to me was as we are generous with baytril if your rabbit starts wheezing again put her back on baytril for 10 days and if not any better come back and...
  17. L

a couple of weeks ago my bunny had a wet nose and respiratory infection she came of her baytril on the 22nd of this month and she was fine no more wheezing but just now she is wheezing when i took her back for a check up the vet said if she was ill again and to put her back on baytril should i...
  18. L

Back from vets with Simba

She said that if this doesn't work, the only other option is penicillin by injection 5 once a day for five days and that would come with a big risk. Simba is as usual eating, drinking and weeing etc and seems fine other than loads of snot and sneezes. What do you all think :( my vet said the...
  19. L

wet nose and respiratory infection

Yes I will do at the moment she is having fun chasing my feet lol
  20. L

wet nose and respiratory infection

ok thank you I have another appointment in 10 days just so the vet can check on her
Back