• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sarah1989

Blackavar - my snuggle bunny - 1st August 2015

My beautiful baby boy, my snuggle bunny. Your story has been told on here in various threads in the 23 months I was honoured to share my life with you. But here I will summarise it all in one place. It all started with looking for a friend for Slipper in the summer of 2013 in the hopes of...
  2. Sarah1989

Fun with a banana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sarah1989

Can heart disease be genetic?

It's looking very likely that Blueberry has heart disease (full story in his thread "Blueberry's mystery illness" in rabbit chat.) given that his brother died very suddenly last April and we never knew what was wrong, I'm wondering if they have some genetic problem? Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. Sarah1989

Blueberry bites off more than he can chew!

Just shot this video of Blueberry having a parsley snack. About the two minute mark he grabs a huge mouthful and keeps on chomping whilst I try not to laugh at him! https://vimeo.com/119769621
  5. Sarah1989

Tell me about fibafirst

As title really. I need to get some weight on Blueberry. Is it any good? Not just weight gain I mean, but is it a good supplementary feed for poorly bunnies (I know they can have it even if they're not poorly.) I'm just thinking of anything I can do to help him whilst we work out this mystery...
  6. Sarah1989

Blueberry's mystery illness UD p145 got through to Molly

My OH was in the bunny room the other day when I was giving them their dinner and he said both Blueberry & Slipper looked like they'd lost weight. I see them all the time so I don't notice, but due to his allergies he doesn't go in their room very often and so he rarely sees them. He says he...
  7. Sarah1989

My Cherry princess <3

So after medicine time, Cherry wanted to play and even climbed up on my knee for a cuddle :love: Having a wash after nasty recovery food And another Having a nosey in the bathroom And the bedroom "What you doing mummeh?" I hate having poorly bunnies, but it's strengthened our...
  8. Sarah1989

Can Cherry have some vibes please? UD p43

So I got up this morning, gave the bunnies their breakfast and wondered where Cherry was. Huddled in a corner & not interested in the kale. I was able to stroke her! Cherry is a wildie x and is not keen on being touched. If I'm lucky I can get one stroke as she hops past. Nose rubs are...
  9. Sarah1989

We iz helping mummeh!

Slipper & Blueberry said this side didn't need cleaning :roll: If we has to move, mean mummeh! That's better!
  10. Sarah1989

Show me your agouti bunnies please :)

I was just feeding my gang and admiring my beautiful Cherry girl and thought how sad it was some people thought agoutis were boring. The different colours in her fur is far from boring - lots of brown & black tips on the same strand of fur! I love my little wildie princess, I just wish she was...
  11. Sarah1989

Should I attempt another quad?

I'm sure Blueberry & Slipper would get on brilliantly with Jacquetta and Lady Katherine. But the last time I had a quad, Badger died and then Blackavar & Blueberry fell out & Slipper sided with Blueberry. I know from on here the risks, I could end up with four singles etc etc and my own...
  12. Sarah1989

Happy Gotcha Day Slipper!

I've never celebrated Slipper's Gotcha Day before, given the circumstances I got him. But this year, I feel much better about things. So today marks three years since my demanding diva bunny came to live with me! And here's to the next three (and more!) Slipper, I moan about you a lot but I...
  13. Sarah1989

Lumps on a bunny?

So I just had the girls out whilst sweeping the top level of their hutch and I was trying to herd Lady Katherine back in when I felt some kind of lump. Kind of feels raised, but not spherical, more tubular and bendy :? It's like a short worm burrowing just under her skin is probably the best way...
  14. Sarah1989

Bunnies now hate me....

Just performed my least favourite bunny care task - manicures!! I'm always so scared I'm going to take too much off and hurt them and then I think I haven't taken enough off and that it wasn't worth doing. Anyway, I've managed 5 out of 6 tonight, all by myself. Jacquetta & Lady Katherine were...
  15. Sarah1989

Costa Rica *pic heavy*

My holiday photos - Photo bucket has jumbled them all up so I'll try to post them in chronological order, but please excuse if I don't manage it :lol: The tour guide made a big fuss about the colour of these two rivers: Spot the sloth: Here it is: Strawberry poison dart frog - I saw...
  16. Sarah1989

My girls <3 Jacquetta & Lady Katherine

I doubt you'll have seen many pictures of my girls when they were teeny tiny babies as I kept them quiet for a while. But now here they are in all their tiny 8 week oldness :love::love::love: This was their first photo shoot. Baby Lady Katherine Baby Jacquetta Together
  17. Sarah1989

My gang *pic heavy!*

So I dug out my camera last night to check it still worked for when I go to Costa Rica in two weeks and I found some pictures on it that I'd never seen before. Enjoy!
  18. Sarah1989

You know you're a well trained hoomim when...

I visit my dad's new house & its MASSIVE and all I can think about, especially after seeing their dog crate is, "omg I wish my house was this big, I could have my bunnies free range permanently!" My new Hoover filter arrived today & I thought it was hilarious that Lady Katherine kept pinching...
  19. Sarah1989

19 Reasons Bunnies Are The Most Underrated Pet

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/the-velveteen-rabbit-is-based-on-a-true-story I love this :love:
  20. Sarah1989

FAO rescue bunnies

So seeing Angie at barc (bunny madhouse) is feeling a bit down this morning, I thought it would be a nice idea of everyone who has a rescue bunny/ies from barc or other rescues on here, post happy pictures of the bunnies in their lovely new homes. I thought it might help cheer her up. So...
Back