• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Misty's Mummy

Ideas needed

So seeing as we have adopted a lil bunny, we need a bigger cage. The cage we have for Misty is large enough for her, but not for 2. I just just purchased the grids to make our own cage but im stuck with what to use on the bottom. Ive looked for corex (if thats how its spelt) and cant find it...
  2. Misty's Mummy

Great News

Today its been confirmed we have adopted a baby bunny - 15 weeks tomorrow. He is a lionhead bunny and the cutest wee ball of fur ever. We have adopted him from the fairly beloved rabbit rescue (i was recommended them by someone on here, cant remember who sorry) Mistys going to have a toy boy...
  3. Misty's Mummy

Normal tummy noises?

Just for peace of mind, what is normal bun tummy noises? Ive read about it on the internet and some say tummy noises are good, it means things are working properly etc and then ive read things saying its really bad, get to the vet asap. so whats good and whats bad?
  4. Misty's Mummy

She's lost all her love for me :(

Since Misty got spayed a few weeks ago she really just dosent like me anymore. She was so affectionate towards to me, but now she ignores me and turns her back on me, no more running round my feet or following me. She went through a phase for a few days where she'd jump up on my chect for a...
  5. Misty's Mummy

Made the right descision

Had Misty back at the vets today because she still wont eat or anything after her spay. I said i felt guilty putting her through this and the vet told me she had a large and abnormal uterus which meant she would of had a higher risk of cancer and stuff. I cant believe i wasnt going get her...
  6. Misty's Mummy

Blood in Urine?

From my earlier posts, Misty was spayed today (well yesterday). Shes been very sleepy all day which i expected and she has eaten some herbs but very little which i guess is kind of good. Ive noticed in her pee corner some red, and im not sure if its blood or her normal pee (which is orange/red...
  7. Misty's Mummy

After spay advice

Mistys getting spayed tomorrow and was hoping for some advice such as what bedding to use. Shes 90% house rabbit, only goes in her cage if we are out or go to bed. I was thinking of puppy pads? We use them to line our gpigs cages. Whats the best thing to use? Shes currently on hay with megazorb...
  8. Misty's Mummy

spaying advice

Misty isnt spayed and she was getting her nails cut at the vets today and i mentioned that she builds alot of nests and the vet said about spaying is the only way to stop this behaviour which i knew anyway. The vet said about the cancer and that in vet school they were told about the spaying and...
  9. Misty's Mummy

Treats?

I was reading some older posts of what people feed their rabbits as treats, like bread, weetabix and biscuits! What is safe to feed rabbits or what do you guys feed your bunnies?
  10. Misty's Mummy

Rabbit ate chocolate!!

My darling 1 year old nephew decided to give Misty some of his chocolate biscuit today. I hadnt noticed he had dropped the biscuit in her cage until i seen her eating something brown. I thought it was maybe poo she was eating and when i checked her cage, there was the biscuit (wagon wheel) and i...
  11. Misty's Mummy

Peeing problem

Misty has now learned to jump up on the couch to have a cuddle, but now shes started peeing and pooing on the couch. The first time she pee'd i thought it was a wee accident but since then shes pee'd 3 times and done 2 poo's. I get her off the couch and say No, but Im not sure if she...
  12. Misty's Mummy

Flies

Last year a fly or flies lay eggs in mistys and one of our guinea pigs cage. The eggs hatched and there were tiny wee maggots. They were right at the bottom, underneath all the bedding and luckily they never reached the animals. Even tho our animals are cleaned regualry i felt awful this had...
  13. Misty's Mummy

My clever Bunny

I thought i would attempt to teach Misty a trick. My clever girl now stands up on command :D Only took 15 mins for her to get it and you dont even need a treat now :lol: Im attempting to teach her to lie down, she puts her head down but not her bum...oh well its a start i guess :lol:
  14. Misty's Mummy

diarrhea??

Im not sure if Misty has diarrhea or not or if its just the poo she's suppose to eat but isnt. They are really sticky. Heres some pictures Then it ends up like this ( i think she stands in it) I dont know what im doing wrong. I give her the eggcup of pellets a day, she gets plenty of hay...
  15. Misty's Mummy

Cranberries and green beans?

Can rabbits have them?
  16. Misty's Mummy

Misty wants to be a hamster..

I was fixing the lid of my hammies house as it had fallen off for this to happen Silly rabbit :lol:
  17. Misty's Mummy

Fleas :(

My friend has been coming to mine with her new dog which ive now just found out has fleas!! She's been here everday :? She's a rescue dog and ive heard stories of how many dogs have fleas in these places!! Whats the chances Misty has them? Misty has had floor time at night after they have gone...
  18. Misty's Mummy

Normal?

I have never seen Misty eating her poo. I dont sit staring at her or anything, but with my guinea pigs i see them eat theirs all the time. :? Im starting to wonder if she does. Sometimes when she does poo's it looks like the ones she should be eating (going by pictures on google) but she dosent...
  19. Misty's Mummy

muesli

Misty use to be on muesli til a couple of weeks ago, she's been on pellets full time. She really dosent like the pellets and i feel really bad. :cry: I think one thing when she was on the muesli was i was filling her bowl basically too the top, as i had no idea about the eggcup thing which i...
  20. Misty's Mummy

is this safe?

ingrediants
Back