• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Chez87

Bunny savvy vets around Croydon?

Anyone know of any? Would be a massive help!
  2. Chez87

Diggory's drooling :(

I just went to feed my mini lops and noticed Diggory looks quite wet under his chin. :( He is still happy and bounding around and eating hay and pellets and veg perfectly normally. He has his VHD vaccination on Tuesday so I will obviously get him checked out then, but are there any other reasons...
  3. Chez87

Are some bunnies just NOT able to be litter trained? :(

quick bit of background. I have had my rescue buns since August. 2 gorgeous mini lop brothers. They were 1 yr old when they came to me and were only neutered by the rescue a week before they came to me. They were outdoor buns before they came to live with me I think. They live in a spare...
  4. Chez87

Where can I buy...

Are there any websites where I can buy both Burns Green Oat Hay and Readigrass without paying a hefty delivery charge? :) Thanks all!
  5. Chez87

Misshapen poos.

Have noticed a couple of misshapen poos in the buns room today and yesterday. They are longer than normal, not round. Obviously this is a diet issue, should I feed them less veg? They get greens everyday with a couple of other random bits too (e.g. broccoli, coriander, celery) depending on what...
  6. Chez87

Bunny hay preference - does it matter??

I have tried a few different hays with my two boys, they started off with Timothy hay for PAH with apple and carrot (or whatever it is!) which they went off, then I got some cheap pettex meadow hay, to tide me over till the Hay for Pets meadow hay arrived, which I wanted them to love.....but...
  7. Chez87

Got my megazorb! But also got...

8. Chez87

Yey I won!

9. Chez87

Which litter do you use?

10. Chez87

Those of you with lops....

11. Chez87

Peeing on vetbed?

12. Chez87

Bum checking - advice please?

13. Chez87

Ahhh just witnessed my first DBF! =D

14. Chez87

My bunnies have gone to board!

15. Chez87

Getting rid of the wee smell??!

16. Chez87

Still waiting on my H4P delivery. :(

17. Chez87

Cheapest place to buy an 8' x 4' outdoor run?

Back