• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

rebonding should i break them up as i have to pop out? and update on timon

hey all Timon is now eating pretty much like normal and drinking :love::love: His brother pumba has not stoped grooming him since he returned and flopping with with him. They have never groomed so much infact if i ws timon i think i would have had enough of the love by now but he seems to be...
  2. H

Urgent advice please

hi we ended up bring Timon home not sure if it was the right thing to do but the vet was taking the iv out and he had not eaten a thing but as soon as we ghot there he jumped in the box which had some hay from his brothers in and began munching he also had a few treats since hes been home he...
  3. H

any advice on what to do now with timon

hey all i have posted it in health trying to keep it all in the right section but i notice most people go in this room if you have a spare moment please could you have a look at the thread in there thank you very much x
  4. H

More advice on Timon with GS please and update:(

hey all Timon still has not improved he has had bloods done is on an IV which he has just chewed though :lol: bless him. And is on metoclopramide, zantax, and metacam (no poos nor eating :cry:) tummy starting to make some noise's here are a few questions which i hope you may be able to give...
  5. H

pretty please could people read my post in health sorry if i have rambled.

would sooo appreciate some advice if you could read my health post i would be very greteful xx
  6. H

Hoe much metacam should i give? vet does not like to give it

Hey all my Timone has gone into GS he has had his teeth checked one looked a little funny so they filed it down but still no eating or pooing. His sugar glucose levels are 9 which is high i believe as when he was 7 we were given stuff to treat him. They have felt for blockage and they did get a...
  7. H

letting my house rabbits out in the garden for the first time question?

Hey all my 3 house buns have not been out in the garden yet as we got them in the october and due to weather have been kept in. I would like to let them out for some free ranging with me out there of course but does it matter if they have not had grass before (this may be a very stupid quest) In...
  8. H

any ideas on what could be wrong with my pumba?

hi all Since i got him back from boarding on the 24th dec i noticed he had slight head tilt. We took him straight to the vets who treated for an ear infection they could not see anything but thought we best treat him for that instead and EC which he finished a week ago. He was also given pain...
  9. H

humping and chasing?

Hi all, my 3 buns have begun humping each other and chasing, they are all neutered and have got on fine uptill today. I have been away for 10 days and they have been in boarding they came home last night. The boss of the trio is the only one that could get a little bulshy at times but it was the...
  10. H

Gut Stasis?

Hey all As some of you will remember we lost our last bun to this so of course it worries me. One of our buns Timon did not seem right this morn :(. Still eating and drinking gobbled his pellets as usual. However i just got this sense that he was not right do not ask me how. My OH took them to...
  11. H

Registered rabbit charities?

I know there is a bit on this already but there was only a couple on there does anyone know of some really good ones where its all about the bunsters? thank you in advance x
  12. H

nail cliping?

:wave: Hi all hope you are all well. sorry i know i am a bit of a wimp but i do not want to cut my bunsters nails untill i have been showen and feel comfortable. I would like to get them done this afternoon however should i a) take them to their regular vet which is an 1hr round trip as he is my...
  13. H

what would be best for my buns whilst decorating advice please?

hey all, we are having a new bathroom fitted over the next two weeks and they begin tomorrow. My buns are house buns and have been since we got them 4 weeks ago. As they are gutting it out there is going to be a lot of banging and drilling etc which i am afraid may upset my buns :( i have two...
  14. H

photos new bunsters

15. H

how do i post pictures?

16. H

litter trainning?

17. H

Bunny mummy again

Back