• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Pixie 29/08/2018

My beautiful Pixie passed away yesterday after being at the vets for 3 days, I took her to the emergency vets on Sunday evening as she suddenly started displaying symptoms. Pixie was only 6 years old, she shouldn't of died. I can't say much on here, but don't worry my darling, I am going to...
  2. J

Meet my mice! *Hairless warning*

This is Piccolo, my male mouse whom I have had since April when I did my work experience. He is lovely, so gentle and friendly. He is a dove in colour and he is now 9 months old. He has filled out somewhat since these photos :lol::love: (Babsie & Rhianna got to meet him last month at the vets...
  3. J

Pickle is dead U/D PM results

I cannot believe it, I'm on work experience at the moment. The people that I was with got a call to say that my mum had called in and I have to ring my mum as soon as possible. I phone my mum and she's in tears. She found Pickle flat down and floppy in the run. They rush him into the vets and...
  4. J

Meet Armani!

So following the loss of Little-pig recently, it left Pino my 7 month old teddy boy alone. After a week alone, we brought home a little 1 month old boy which we have named Armani. He was born on the 18th December 2016 and is an Abyssinian X Ridgeback, he is a roan too. He is very small for his...
  5. J

My teddy boys!

So my little teddy boys are now 7 weeks old (8 weeks on Monday) and they are doing really well. Pino is going to be a big piggy for sure, he is 650 grams whereas his brother is 548 grams! Both are getting on well with their older friends, I don't have many photos of them with their friends as...
  6. J

My baby guinea pig Enzo

This is Enzo one of my two teddy guinea pigs, he turned a month old yesterday. It's such a joy to have such chatty cuddly piggies :love: Enzo :love:
  7. J

Meet... *Cuteness alert*

So a couple of months ago i posted a thread saying that I would be adopting a 3 year old teddy guinea pig from my college when she retired this summer. Unfortunately a few weeks ago she passed away unexpectedly. This then left me with having to find a new companion for Little-pig. Unfortunately...
  8. J

Edmondo 6/5/16

Edmondo 15th March 2012 - 6th May 2016 Edmondo was born here on the 15th March 2012, he was a surprise baby from Daisy a guinea pig we had got in January along with her half sister Ruby. Daisy was a young mum when she had Edmondo, she was only 3 months old. Edmondo was unfortunately inbred...
  9. J

Ear problems

One of my dwarf lop rabbits - Livio is displaying signs of having a poorly left ear. i saw him twitch his head (which could be mistaken for a head binky) but i made sure to investigate further. Both ears look 'clean' to the naked eye. However he reacts when I gently feel around the base of the...
  10. J

Dalila 14/11/2015

Dalila - 14/11/2015 I adopted Dalila on the 7th December 2014 from Cottontails Rescue, as a new companion for Daisy after Daisy lost her sister very suddenly. Daisy had the choice of two piggies that being Dalila (formerly Lily) and a coarse haired piggy. Daisy decided to chose Dalila...
  11. J

Bunny photography - Lily & Livio

Took these last week, what do you think? Lily Livio My favourite photo - awww!
  12. J

Vaccine prioritising..

Just phoned the vets and they had me on hold for 7 minutes, only to be told they have a shortage of the vaccines. They said they are prioritising them for the baby rabbits and rabbits who've never been vaccinated. She said that they should have some in a few weeks. She was like "you don't get...
  13. J

Lily is unwell - U/D Lily is home

Had to rush Lily into the vets a couple of hours ago, she was laying uncomfortably and was refusing food. She was also lifting her head and appearing to struggle with breathing. We rushed her and her companion Livio to the emergency vets. JC said that her stomach felt distended. He took her...
  14. J

A message from Pickle...

15. J

A keepsake to remember Flopsy

Thanks Aly&Poppy<3 I love it! :love:
  16. J

Afternoon snooze after readigrass eating!

As demonstrated by Livio... :love:
  17. J

Pickle my little man!

These were all taken on my phone, but I thought they were far too cute not to share. I love my little Pickle, he is so special :love: Pickle hates being handled, but here he is after jumping up on to my lap! Excuse the face and weird angle :lol: (The pictures are all...
  18. J

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Pixie!

Can't believe that it has been 2 years today (17th March) that we have adopted Pixie from Cottontails Rescue. Thought I would make this thread to reminisce from when we first got her and was bonding them. Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Pixie, here is to many more years! :love: Here is the original thread...
  19. J

Lily & Livio

Please excuse the phone quality by the way :oops: Lily :love: Livio :love:
Back