• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Hay Supplies For Anyone Within Travelling Distance to SW London (TW Postcode)

Hello :wave: Hope you are well, I am good thank you. I have four rabbits, still have Lily who is 9 this year. She’s on metacam twice daily for her arthritis and is almost completely blind due to cataracts but you wouldn’t be able to tell! Then Livio her husbun is 6 this year, adopted him in...
  2. J

Thank you Jane, take care of yourself too. Very worrying times, I can’t wait for my days off on Monday and Tuesday just to relax. Been going to bed at 8:30 every night just been so exhausted. :love: :love:
  3. J

That’s where I work :) we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, degu’s, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc! :thumb:
  4. J

22 Rabbits!

Whereabouts in Hampshire are you?
  5. J

Pixie 29/08/2018

My beautiful Pixie passed away yesterday after being at the vets for 3 days, I took her to the emergency vets on Sunday evening as she suddenly started displaying symptoms. Pixie was only 6 years old, she shouldn't of died. I can't say much on here, but don't worry my darling, I am going to...
  6. J

Elyse ~ 14th November 2017

I’m so sorry Jane :( Sleep tight gorgeous Elyse xx
  7. J

Meet my mice! *Hairless warning*

So cute aren't they :love::lol: No, other than being kept on the correct, non dusty bedding. They can be more susceptible to skin problems so just have to keep a close eye!
  8. J

Gabriel, goodbye.

I am so sorry Vanessa for your loss :( Gabriel had a long life and was very loved, Sleep tight dear boy :love:
  9. J

Meet my mice! *Hairless warning*

This is Piccolo, my male mouse whom I have had since April when I did my work experience. He is lovely, so gentle and friendly. He is a dove in colour and he is now 9 months old. He has filled out somewhat since these photos :lol::love: (Babsie & Rhianna got to meet him last month at the vets...
  10. J

Roisin - U/D 18th October

I missed this!! She is gorgeous and very lucky to have you :love:
  11. J

Bobby

I hope that Bobby's symptoms can be relieved somewhat. It was lovely to meet you and Karen yesterday.
  12. J

Rabbit savvy vet - Hampshire

I only prefer to see John or Violaine but have seen Ashton on occasion when there isn't any other choice. Though i much rather see J or V. She isn't quite as rabbit savvy.
  13. J

Pickle is dead U/D PM results

First results came back today and they think his cause of death was septic emboli and that he had hepatic lipidosis
  14. J

The post mortem showed a thickened and congested left ventricle and he had lesions on his lungs and they were a slight abnormal colour. It's likely he had heart and lung disease but VHD 2 can't be ruled out, it's going to take up to two weeks for the VHD sample result to come back. They are...
  15. J

I cannot believe it, I'm on work experience at the moment. The people that I was with got a call to say that my mum had called in and I have to ring my mum as soon as possible. I phone my mum and she's in tears. She found Pickle flat down and floppy in the run. They rush him into the vets and...
  16. J

Meet Armani!

So following the loss of Little-pig recently, it left Pino my 7 month old teddy boy alone. After a week alone, we brought home a little 1 month old boy which we have named Armani. He was born on the 18th December 2016 and is an Abyssinian X Ridgeback, he is a roan too. He is very small for his...
  17. J

Pip is gone...my fault

I am so sorry for your loss, sleep tight Pip x
  18. J

bisc's updated health thread *u/d he's gone*

I am so sorry Lea that you've lost Bisc :cry: You both fought so hard for him, he couldn't of wished for any more. He will be reunited with Matt now :love: Sleep tight Bisc xx
  19. J

Scamp 2007 - 2016

Sleep tight Scamp :love:
  20. J

My teddy boys!

They don't sit still at all :oops: I have to take several photos. Don't tell mum but Enzo actually did a wee in the bowl, the bowl of which we use to weigh ingredients :lol: it's a good job we don't really make anything! There should be some photos of Pickle on my Instagram...
Back