• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Grieving Bunny- upset tummy

Hello, I'd really appreciate some advice. Sadly, one of my bunnies had to be PTS on Sunday. She went downhill very suddenly within a couple of hours and the vet suspected something wrong with her gut but without scans etc. couldn't know for sure. I've since been really worried about her mate...
  2. B

Bonding Pics! Too cute

After a nightmare few days trying to bond we finally have cuddles and kisses! Although Roo is obsessed with Reggie who would rather have a snooze... :D fingers crossed this lasts!!!
  3. B

Bonding Stress!! Help please :)

Hi, Any advice would be really appreciated!! So a little bit of background.. I bought my female rabbit Roo 2 years ago and since then she has been on her own. She seemed perfectly happy (with a lot of human company) but I have always felt a little bit bad she has had no rabbit friend to snuggle...
  4. B

Do I get my rabbit a friend?

I've owned my rabbit Roo for a whole year now and she seems to be perfectly happy with my/her own company. She has a massive two tier hutch, a courtyard and a rabbit run all to herself. However a friend of mine has just had a litter of baby bunnies born and its got me wondering whether she could...
  5. B

Help-Roo is pooing everywhere!

I'm in the process of trying to litter train my new 11 week old bunny.. but its going so badly, I think I'm doing something wrong :? During the day we let her roam free on the patio and in my kitchen so we've placed a cat litter tray, with some newspaper on the bottom, in the corner of my...
  6. B

Introducing Roo.. and some questions :)

:wave: Hi Everyone As a new bunny owner, I stumbled across the forum last night and am very grateful for all the advice I've got off here! As bad as it is, 4 days ago I had no intention/idea of buying a rabbit.. and then I stumbled across 10 week year old, Roo and it was love at first sight :p...
Back