• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Thank You :o)

Hello guys, I came on yesterday with a thread regarding me losing my rabbit and you were all SOOO kind - so thank you so much! I have a question regarding Topsy (she is my rabbit left behind)! I have been sleeping downstairs with her and trying to make her feel less lonely and she seems ok...
  2. C

Thank You :o)

Hello guys, I came on yesterday with a thread regarding me losing my rabbit and you were all SOOO kind - so thank you so much! I have a question regarding Topsy (she is my rabbit left behind)! I have been sleeping downstairs with her and trying to make her feel less lonely and she seems ok...
  3. C

Feel So Guilty :((

Thank you so so much - I just feel heartbroken and dont want him to feel I let him down! As soon as I saw he was poorly he was straight to the vet I just wish the vet would have taken the tooth out that day?? Maybe it would be different? And he only started making horrible noises after his...
  4. C

Thank you - I just wish I had taken him sooner for a tooth check :o( xxxx
  5. C

Hello guys, I am coming on here for some comfort as I am at my wits end! On Monday my lovely bunny Thumper died aged 4! He was a lop eared rabbit and my best friend! I dont know why he died and vet cannot help! Friday night he seemed a little quiet and when I got up Saturday I knew he was...
  6. C

Hello guys, I am coming on here for some comfort as I am at my wits end! On Monday my lovely bunny Thumper died aged 4! He was a lop eared rabbit and my best friend! I dont know why he died and vet cannot help! Friday night he seemed a little quiet and when I got up Saturday I knew he was...
  7. C

Back