• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Just chillin in my house

Just chillin... [emoji3590] Sent from my moto g(60)s using Tapatalk
  2. B

Yorkshire Rabbit Retreat

Does anyone know this charity? Are they good?
  3. B

Paint for rabbit hutch

Is any paint safe for a rabbit hutch? Or only specific ones? Asking for a friend. This is true lol
  4. B

Is there anything better...

Than a cat literally giving you a cuddle He is actually cuddling me Paws and head on my arm. Body against me under the covers Bliss Sent from my moto g(60)s using Tapatalk
  5. B

Link for someone getting a bunny?

Hello people Someone I know is talking about getting a bunny for her daughter. I don't agree with it because I don't believe she'll be the type to be thinking about this like she should and she's just doing it for her daughter But what is the best link for someone who's never had a bunny before...
  6. B

Pictures Eloise

Just sharing some pictures xxx Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  7. B

Love

It breaks my heart Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  8. B

Freija

This came up in my memories today It's my favourite Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  9. B

Bumble Bunny

Bumble Bunny left us a year ago today It still cuts me up But I will never forget her Every time they go a little piece of me goes I know that you'd be with us if you could Bumble And you were so brave But you couldn't do it anymore Binky free over the bridge Bumble xxx
  10. B

Butter-Bean

I know it's not the best picture of me but I picked him up to check his bum make sure he was healthy so I got a stroke and a cuddle. It made me happy Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  11. B

Bumble Bunny

I miss her so much [emoji22] And Freija [emoji22] Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  12. B

Working from home

He just wants my attention.... Headbutting my hand... Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  13. B

Fleur baby

Some photos of my Fleur :-) Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  14. B

Bee Bunny

So I came across this photo today on my Facebook memories. I believe it was 7 years ago. He died not long after this. He was at the vets over New year's. Although he was actually getting better so it was a shock that he died in the end. I know it's not the best photo of him but he was so...
  15. B

Bumble Bunny

So I found these photos from 4 years ago of my beautiful Bumble Bunny [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590] I love her so much Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  16. B

Losing Bumble

I'm losing her Took her home for palliative care after her X ray but she's worse than before. Got cancer a bad one. Can't operate. And her lungs are bad too. But she still had life in her and there was a chance they could operate so I put her for the X ray. I regret it all now cos I think...
  17. B

Hay bale price increase

Went to get our bale of hay this weekend and the price has gone up by £3! Which is obviously quite a lot considering it used to be only £6.50! Apparently it's cos they had a bad season or something last year? But this is the first time the price has changed. Just wondered if anyone else has had...
  18. B

Hutch recommendations

Where would you recommend? It's not for me, a friend is asking and I want to give something good!
  19. B

Bunnies' Smell

I love how bunnies smell :love: I smell Bumble bunny and I think she smells so fresh and lovely and clean like she's just had a bath :love:
  20. B

Butter-Bean's moult

When I got home today I couldn't believe the amount Butter-Bean's moulted in one day! Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Back