• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Bloated looking rabbit

I would like to say thanks for all your advise. I got Callie to the vets where they advised he had gas in his stomach. I was given some meds for him but unfortunately he passed away last night in my arms. I'm not surprised as he was in a bad way last night and was going to be taken back to the...
  2. K

Bloated looking rabbit

I'm in Warrington which isn't too far. Thanks very much for the info I will give them a call now. I was planning to pay back in donation whatever help I got. Other people may need this kind of help aswel at some point and I wouldnt like to feel I am taking money and not giving something back...
  3. K

Bloated looking rabbit

Thank you for you fast reply. I have no idea how he was fed before I took him in though the way our neighbor kept her guinea pigs im guessing it wasnt great. I have also noticed he doesnt tend to eat alot of hay. Though I do leave him fresh every day. The RSPA understand he needs to be seen...
  4. K

Bloated looking rabbit

Hi guys, I would firstly like to say I understand I need to get Callie to a Vet. I am dealing with the RSPA at the moment to get this done via a payment plan and welfare help for the bill. I am asking for general advise for the meantime from people who are rabbit owners. My neighbor moved a few...
Back