• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Furry_Monster

Need advice on a bunny shed

Hi there. I've decided to convert my shed into a bunny house but I need some advice on what's best to do with the windows and doors. The windows at the minute are just Perspex, however they need replacing. Should I replace with Perspex? Or something else? If so does anyone have any ideas or...
  2. Furry_Monster

Rabbit ball?

I went to Pets at Home the other day and was actually amazed at just how many toys you can buy for Rabbits! Anyway when I got home, I had a look online and came across a Rabbit kong ball. It's literally the kong balls you can get for dogs, but just tiny! My question was, do you think they are...
  3. Furry_Monster

Darn Slugs...

4. Furry_Monster

Meet Cleo

Cleo has finally arrived and all settled in, in her new home :) Just some pictures :)
  5. Furry_Monster

New here!

Hello everyone. I'm Rebecca and I am new to the forum. I'm 19 years old, currently rabbitless but I am getting a lovely mini lop on the 18th July when she is ready to come home. Currently stuck with the housing situation as I haven't been able to find a suitable outdoor hutch for her! :shock...
Back