• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

seperating 2 rabbits that have been together since birth?

yeah i am going to neuter them and then rebond them :). they are in a shed and i have built a run on the outside so i usually let them both in that at some point during the day too :)
  2. B

seperating 2 rabbits that have been together since birth?

hi guys! would appreciate any help with this to be honest. i have 2 rabbits, a male and a female who have been housed together since birth. they are now around 10 weeks of age. as they are of opposite sexes, i need to seperate them. i have a 2 tier hutch which they have both been in but the...
  3. B

Bunneh still needs a name

wispa :)
  4. B

need help picking names please guys :)

just got 2 baby bunnies today, they are beautiful. ones a boy and ones a girl! the little girl is pretty much white with the little boy being more grey with grey ears and a grey nose. trouble is i cant think of any names!!!!! any suggestions would be very welcome? my mum seems to want them to...
  5. B

new here and need help please guys :)

thankyou for the comments everyone. if i get a boy and a girl, are they not likely to fight also or should they be ok?:)
  6. B

new here and need help please guys :)

hi everyone! im getting 2 baby rabbits on friday from the same litter and im not sure whether to get 2 males, 2 females or a male and female? anybody have any advice? many thanks :wave:
Back