• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Feel So Guilty :((

Your Bunny I am so sorry for your lose and it's so normal to blame yourself. We all do that when we loose a pet. You did everything you knew to do and your bunny knows that. Please quit blaming yourself! Sometimes things are just not in our power or the doctors. Concentrate on the fact that...
  2. C

Help

Hay My BunBun doesn't like hay. I've tried all kinds! He really doesn't like pellets either. He is a house bunny and very spoiled. I garden and he get a lot of fresh organic vegetables, herbs, and limited fruits. He will only eat a tad bit of hay if it is very soft and I hand feed it to him...
  3. C

Need a little advice - Can hot weather change rabbits eating habbits?

Hot Weather I live in America, Texas to be exact. Our temperature to day was 104 degrees! Yes, heat can definitely affect your bunny's eating habbits. My bunny is a house bunny because of our extreme heat. Bunnies do best is lower temperatures. They actually like it about 55 degrees...
  4. C

my bunny has died( the updates jet doing well)

Jet I'm so sorry for your lose. I have children of my own and know how hard a pet's death can be. I don't know your religous beliefs... but I tell my children that when one of our pets dies, they are no longer in pain and are in bunny heaven. We believe God has a special place for our animals...
  5. C

Need advice please!

tiki Harry, how is Tiki doing?
  6. C

Plant Images

Loved It! I'm a Master Gardener in America, Texas to be exact and grow most of my bunnies fresh food. I absolutely LOVED your post! It inspired me to add strawberries to one of my gardens! Thank you!
  7. C

Need advice please!

Pneumonia Dear Harry, I am so sorry for your lose and your story breaks my heart. Pneumonia can be frequent in some rabbits. It can follow severe stress, over crowding, or cold wether changes. It can also follow as a secondary infection. It can occur due to a bacterial, viral, fungal, or...
  8. C

please help me :'(

Buster Hi. I know you're extremely stressed and I want to be of some help. The advice the above people gave you about an ear infection is the most common reason. If Buster is in pain, he will grind his teeth. Is he doing that? I assume all of his legs are alright. Unfortunately, and I hate to...
  9. C

Boarding Question ??

Boarding Bunny I don't know if this is a possibility...but when I called some places to board my bunny ( and dog) while we were going on vacation for 4 days, I almost just stayed home and let my husband and kids go. Then we thought of a couple we really trusted and paid them to house sit for...
  10. C

Rabbit not eating after her spay ~ She has pooed!!

spaying It takes female bunnies longer to recover. It's a good sign that she's going to the peeing. Keep offering her her favorite treats, Keep the house quiet and her calm. I stayed with my bunny all night too when he was neutered, however the males recover quicker. Call your vet if you have...
  11. C

Please Help ASAp

BunBun Thank you all for your posts and empathy! You were right! BunBun is doing much better today! He's eating and licking me (which makes me feel like he's forgiven me). I appreciate all your answers! Thanks again!!!
  12. C

Please Help ASAp

I'm the American from Texas. I know you UK people know a lot about bunnies, so will someone please answer me fast. My BunBun was neutered today. I brought him home at 3:00pm. I followed all your advice- THANK YOU. Finally tonight at 10:00 he ate some fresh herbs I grow in by garden and let me...
  13. C

Myxi rabbit in garden

Wild or Not This may sound like a dumb question to bunny experts, but how did you know the bunny was wild?
  14. C

Vet in San Antonio?

Thanks! I appreciate your being so nice to me. I'm from America, Texas specifically. I just found this site on the internet and liked it!
  15. C

rabbit spay

I hit the wrong button, sorry.
  16. C

rabbit spay

BunBun is getting Spayed I really appreciate all the great information and advice you guys have given. This is my first bunny and I have her appointment for this Tuesday. I'm so scared, I can't sleep. Your help has made me feel better. I didn't know about the pain medication. Thank you so much!
  17. C

Vet in San Antonio?

Can someone recommend a vet in San Antonio (or nearby area) that spays or neuters rabbits? I have found Dr. Proctor in Universal City, recommended by PetSmart. His fee for neutering is $ 104.00 and spaying is $ 124.00. Is this about right? Any feedback on Dr. Proctor? This is my first Bunny and...
  18. C

can rabbits eat sage?

Yes, my bunny loves sage, along with peppermint, spearmint, oregano, parsley and cilantro.:)
Back