• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bunny heart :(

I hope the vet is successful in managing to help Sweep x
  2. A

Rabbits are at risk of dying out

:shock: Well I never knew this! Some rabbits are on the endangered species list! https://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/features/rabbits-at-risk-some-species-are-among-the-most-endangered-mammals-on-the-p?fbclid=IwAR1Qtr-qNC6NjwYr0A6u8Chp1J65dFkJcEI9cfkFjp-_XThVlQ94EShCNbU
  3. A

Dental vibes and general thank you

Aww good luck for the dental, and I hope Lilac enjoys the fuss of being a companion bunny!
  4. A

Wake up Boo

Aww what a sleepyhead! :love:
  5. A

Suspected EC

I'm so sorry to hear of your update x
  6. A

Advice please re: spaying bunnies

Aww you have beautiful bunnies! Your setup is the same as ours by the sound of it. When we had our girls spayed, we kept them indoors for a full fortnight to allow them to heal, on vet advice. The first 5 days they were in a large puppy pen and we only let them out after about day 3 to...
  7. A

Glucosamine / chondroitin supplements for arthritis?

This is what we give to our rabbits. We started off on half a tablet each every day, but now they're on one full one each every day, and yes, we have found that they definitely work as Thumper suffers quite badly with her front right paw, but not so much since she's been on these. If the...
  8. A

Unintentional Tongue Shot

Lovely photos!
  9. A

Company dying rabbits for Easter photo shoot

Yes, I've come back on to say that the page has now been removed from Facebook :).
  10. A

Aw, thanks Amy & Amber. I managed to post on their Facebook site and copied/pasted the photography company post into it, thank you :). I'll leave it in their hands now. Hopefully, they will be able to do something.
  11. A

I've tagged RWAF, and a couple of others, onto the business page. I've done it the other way around as well, so if the business deletes my comments it won't matter, because the RWAF and others, will have still been notified.
  12. A

I don't know how to do that, otherwise I would.
  13. A

Some comments are still there. You also have the option in "reviews" to leave negative reviews (I have!) so do that too. Someone's just posted that they've reported them to Facebook as well. It's all kicking off on Facey :lol:!
  14. A

It's called Abundant Moments Photography and it advertises on Facebook. Not sure if it advertises anywhere else though, but it's adverts shows dyed rabbits, chicks, and ducks to be used with babies and toddlers in time for Easter. Not sure what dye they use but frankly, that's irrelevant...
  15. A

I miss Jims so much

((hugs))
  16. A

Endeavour + Dara- Final Update

I was more surprised at the suggestion that a mere 2 of us were "annoyed" at Jane's post, to be honest, when clearly we were just asking for more details in order to help. I'm glad that the mods agree that we were not in fact "annoyed" in the slightest, so where this suggestion has come from is...
  17. A

Endeavour + Dara- Final Update

Whilst I hope that all goes well, I can't understand why you can't go into details? We don't know them or are associated with them, so why can't you say what's wrong? Maybe we could offer tips or advice based on our own experience :).
  18. A

Digging box for outside bunnies

Our diggy box is one of the old bottle recycle boxes from a good few years ago we were given by the council! It's really deep and we filled it with compost and they love it! You could use anything for a diggy box. Shallow plant containers, box shape or rectangle are perfect so long as they...
  19. A

Do you take a rabbit that has passed to the vet?

Oh no! What a terrible shock for you, and Eric too. So sorry for your loss. I think I'd be the same, and want to make sure that my bunny had indeed passed away, therefore I think it is up to you to be honest - the vet certainly will not mind one little bit confirming what you already know and...
Back