• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Space Limited, But Doing my Best-U/D 2nd July Take 2

Ooooh, I love the materials you've used! That pink flooring, your chair cushion and also the 'pent house' material! So pretty! :love: They're lucky buns to have a human 'slave' like you to care so much for them! ;)
  2. J

A very tired bunny!

Sooooo cute! :love: She's a darling!
  3. J

Budgie..one of the 29!

Awww, the poor little boy! :cry: So glad you've got him now and can look after him! Bet he loves his new found veggies! :D He's gorgeous! :love:
  4. J

help!

Hi Laura, I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you and Yuri are having to go through this! Unfortunately I cant offer any advice as I am so new to the world of buns (dont even have my own bun just yet!) but wanted you to know I am thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts and...
  5. J

Where to get water nipples? Please.

What do you mean by rice? How would rice clean a water bottle? :? *sorry, I'm new to the world of bunnies* lol :)
  6. J

I want to change my avatar can someone help?

Ems, you click on User CP in the top left hand corner of the home page, under the site logo, this'll take you to another page where on the left hand side there'll be a load of options, click on 'edit signature'. Type whatever you want as your signature or copy and paste a link from photobucket...
  7. J

Man + Bunny = Squeee

Cute pics! :love:
  8. J

Poppies on the way tot he beach

Oh wow! Gorgeous poppies and wonderful photos! Well done and thanks for posting them! :D
  9. J

Casper,the beautiful blue otter.

Awww, you have lovely buns! The little blue otter is gorgeous too! :love:
  10. J

Ted and Rosie bedtime snuggles

So cute! :love:
  11. J

Somebuns want to say hello! (Pic heavy)

OMG you bunnies are so beautiful! :love::love::love: You got some great pics, I especially love the profile shot of Pie! :love: Oh, and the last two of Obie makes me chuckle! :lol:
  12. J

bunny film making

Awww, beautiful buns! :love::love::love: Love the captions! :lol:
  13. J

bunny mouths & tongues & a few cute ones

Lol! Those are such funny pictures! :lol: Sooo cute! :love: I love the secon to last! :D With the strawberry juice it looks like your bun is wearing lipstick! :lol:
  14. J

Wanted. Male Rabbit aged about 3. Wife waiting!

Hi Luchy! :wave: Welcome on board! I'm new too but already loving it here! :D I look forward to chatting with you and seeing your pics! ;) Jess x
  15. J

Luna - Beautiful Hare - Didn't get her miracle. 18th August 2011

WOW! Luna is so, sooooo beautiful! :love::love::love: I'm so sorry to hear of her health problems :cry: , I really hope you can make her better! Thinking of you, Chance, and Luna loads, sending all my positive thoughts and wishes x
  16. J

Mojo the EL is here

Well, he's stunning, I love him! :love: Thanks for letting me know! I feel like I've got so much to learn before I get my baby! lol :roll: :lol:
  17. J

bisc and matt pictures :-)

You have beautiful buns! :love: I saw those ice pad thingies at PaH the other day and was wondering how people found them! :) They sound really good, definitely one for the shopping list! ;)
  18. J

Requesting pictures of "natural" runs PICS POST 14

Wow Sophia, that sounds awesome! Will definitely need piccies! ;) It's so great to see/hear of everyone's bunny areas so I can think about how I'm going to make my area once I have my baby! :D
  19. J

Mojo the EL is here

Wow, he's gorgeous! :love::love::love: Such a handsome boy! That's wonderful that you were able to adopt a bun, good on you! ;) I'm fairly new to the world of buns so I hope you dont mind me asking, what breed is he? He's just lovely! Congrats hon! ;) :)
  20. J

Just chilling ...

What a beautiful boy! :love: He's really lovely! I'm so sorry to hear he's ill, you must be so worried about his upcoming op! :cry: I'll be thinking of you both on Thursday, sending all my positive thoughts your way. ;)
Back