• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Haygate Rabbit Pellets

Hiya, After recently moving I am finding it difficult to find a local feed supplier - just phoned one & the only pellets they do are 'Haygates'. Does anybody know anything about these as I have only ever used/heard of Dodson & Horell, Allen & Page,SS, Exccel? Any help much appreciated.
  2. L

Pics of some of my crew!!

Hiya all, Thought I would upload some pics of some of the crew... This is Barney my gorgeous french lop boy - definitely my baby And this was his wife Fudge, until she turned on him & pulled all his fur out - gorgeous big girl who is being re-homed today to a lovely woman just 5 mins away...
  3. L

Newbie saying hi!

:wave: Hiya, I'm a newbie to this forum (though not to bunnies) - only found as I was doing a google search for 'dustfreehay' (I must be a bit slow :shock:) so thought I would join in. I used to breed (BRC Member) but have just given that up as I just dont have the time to concentrate on going...
Back