• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Rehomed: georgeous Daphne ... available again ..new pics ..post 6/update post 10

Wooooohooooo! i'm sooooo glad she's found a lovely home, she deserves one, if she's anything like Bonnie her sister she will be full of fun and great addition! Its taken some time but now Bonnie's out of her shell she's fantastic! :D
  2. E

major vibes please ....

Sending LOADS of vibes and cuddles for Pascale. Keep us updated on how it goes :cry:
  3. E

Cats!

We have new neighbors who are very nice however they have 2 cats....Grrr (i'm not a fan of cats) one of them is ok but the female one has been sitting on our fence a couple of times and just watches the buns :shock: We don't know what to do, this morning the cat was sat on the fence for a few...
  4. E

Reserved: ...Bramble spayed female approx 4 to 5 yrs / new pic post11

I've met Bramble and she's lovely!!! she came into BARC in a right mess and looks much better for all the TLC she's been given, i hope people aren't put off because of her issues because she's lovely and deserves a good home for the rest of her days. I cant believe someone would let her get in...
  5. E

Can you start using a heat pad too early?

aww that's so cute and a very good point! my buns ears always feel lovely and warm so i will remember to reassure myself that they are ok. I'm going to order a couple of heat pads after next pay day then at least i've got them, i keep hearing that the weather is going to get into minus figures...
  6. E

thanks that does help, i was thinking the same thing, they have an indoor area that they can retreat to if need be so surely they'd have the sense to go indoors if they're cold! i've got tarp as well and when it gets really cold will probably stuff a cardboard box to see if i can encourage...
  7. E

I have two outdoor french lops, they never seem to care about how cold it gets and will just sit outside even when it got down to -22 last year! :shock: However i always worry about them and am debating whether to buy a couple of heat pads, can you start using them too early though? Anyone...
  8. E

custom accomadation ideas please!!!

Hi all, I have finally landed lucky and found someone capable and willing to build me some custom accommodation for my lot but are now stuck for ideas! My situation is this: i have 2 smaller than average french lops who are permanently outside and 1 house rabbit (he's pretty small but not...
  9. E

eye problem-advice please!

Hi All, I've just got back from hols for 2 weeks and a family member has been looking after my babies, we've come back and my two year old female frenchie, Lady has got a hard lump on the end of her nose and her right is is swollen and red. We took her to the vets on Sunday and he's given her...
  10. E

Help needed please!

I agree with everyone else, i've been there twice, my boy bun has had stasis twice and he was exactly the same, refusing to eat and just lying around looking sorry for himself :( Get him to the vets asap, you will need to be syringe feeding him most likely for the first few days and the vet...
  11. E

outside time

he's amazing! he looks so cheeky! :love:
  12. E

I need hutch help...

I can recommend Happy hutches, i ordered from them about 2 maybe 3 years ago and spent quite a lot but my hutch is still standing and has survived all weathers! My partner and his dad put it together for me and neither of them like DIY but they managed so it can't be that hard! :D
  13. E

Rehomed: MILO...Single neutered male lop

OMG i want him so badly! he sounds perfect! i would love to give him a home but am looking for a female to pair my house rabbit up with :( Hope he finds an amazing forever home soon, keep us updated! :)
  14. E

hello from south yorkshire

Welcome! I'm a newbie as well, i live in Wombwell so also in South Yorks :wave:
  15. E

Should i get a 4th?

Thanks that's made me feel better, that's exactly what i was thinking that less space nut with permanent company of another bun is better than all the space in my house but with no one to play with! I am worried about him being cold though as he's only little, he was a rescue so i don't know...
  16. E

Should i get a 4th?

In need of some advice! I have two bonded french lops who live together and a house rabbit who is solo at the moment. I have tried him with my other two without any joy. I love having Bertie in the house with us but am conscious that we both work full time and he does have a lot of time on...
  17. E

Advice re netting/new housing

Hi All, I currently have two gorgeous huge French lops that are happily living in a large hutch&run and a house rabbit who has free access to my kitchen/dinning room. I have been thinking for a while of pairing my house rabbit up with a lady friend and moving him outside. For both...
  18. E

Allen and page pellets?

I have 2 French Lops and the breeder i got them off had them on Allen and Page pellets so i kept mine on them, I was ordering them off G W Titmus, they have a website, they come in massive sacks and are only about £9...however, mine have been on these for about 2 years now and my male has had...
  19. E

I want to change my avatar can someone help?

oh good i'm glad its not just me! How do you add a signature, i'm brand new and can't figure anything out! :)
Back