• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Do you think they remember each other ...

hi................. I dont have any idea if rabbits can remember each other,but i think in my own opinion they do..............like people also animals are know their family their enemy mother father or any relatives that they already met.........
  2. A

Name Ideas Please :)

hi...................... Plain black female i suggest to name it Miss Pepper,really cute because she has black dark color.....and dthe other one with white hair and black around her eyes i suggest to call her Sissy......i think thats the prettiest name for that bunny.all...
  3. A

I do NOT believe my eyes!! Do your bunnies do this....?

hi............... Rabbits are generally quiet animals, but they are not completely silent. They make plenty of noises from growling to screaming, to communicate how they feel. Bunnies love to play. As you discover your rabbit's unique personality you will come to find the type...
Back