• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Poo question

Just hay and water, carrots, carrot tops, parsley, apples etc, and now small amounts of pellets. This has only been an issue since her spay, and her diet remains the same as when I rescued her a fortnight before the op. She was dumped in a park so history unknown, although it looked like she'd...
  2. F

Bunny Bonding Advice

Pleased to say I am obviously a neurotic bunny mama. It took the vet nurse 3 days to bond them and they're doing great!! - apart from Smokeys wet bum!!
  3. F

Poo question

Hi guys, I have cut down on pellets and Smokey is now on pretty much hay and water with a handful of pellet food sprinkled into the hay. Her bottom seems to be getting worse although now it is clear that it is urine that is causing the wet back end. It is her legs, bottom and up over her tail...
  4. F

Poo question

Thanks guys!! The vet says she's fine but to reduce her pellets to a teaspoon a day. How many pellets do you guys give yours? :?
  5. F

How Many Pellets?? :?

Hi bunny lovers, I took Smokey to the vets concerning her slimy poo issues on Saturday and was told only to give the rabbits a teaspoon of pellets each per day. How much do you give yours, and how do you know they are all getting an equal amount. I've kept bunnies pretty much my whole life and...
  6. F

Poo question

Hello, I have a rescue staying with me who I had spayed last Wednesday. Since the spay she has been doing slimy bunch-of-grapes type poos and has a very odd odour. I'm sure these are the poos they are meant to eat but there is a lot of them, but also normal poos too. Her buddy she was rescued...
  7. F

Bunny Bonding Advice

Hi Sky-O, Sorry to be a pain. I messaged her and she doesn't think hormones will be a problem because they are so young. Is this your experience?? How much do I wish the bunnies could hold a conversation right now?? ;) What's the best sort of vinegar to use to neutralise my home?? Any other...
  8. F

Bunny Bonding Advice

Thank you. Have just text her with a huge barrage of questions!! Thank you so much for your help.
  9. F

Bunny Bonding Advice

Thank you Sky-O, I will ask her, but in your experience is it too soon? She bonds A LOT of bunnies for the local rescue center, and as I say has done her 6. Is it even possible to bond a pair with 2 singles?
  10. F

Bunny Bonding Advice

Hi!! I found this site very useful last time I needed help bonding, and had so many lovely people offer to help, so I'm back for more advice. I bonded 2 neutered bunnies following all the advice given and waiting 6weeks after neutering to bond, they lived next to each other for all this time...
  11. F

Getting ready to bond

Hi, I am just about to start bonding in a couple of weeks. How does it work using a rescue to bond? I have read you have to watch them 24/7 for 72 hours.... if they are in a rescue will they have long periods on their own? What if they fight during this time? does using a cattery/ small pet...
  12. F

Trio Bonding

Hi, :wave: I am just about to start bonding in a couple of weeks. How does it work using a rescue to bond? I have read you have to watch them 24/7 for 72 hours.... if they are in a rescue will they have long periods on their own? What if they fight during this time? does using a cattery/ small...
  13. F

Weeing on bed!

Hi, Ron jumps on our bed and has torn holes in the bedding trying to make a nest. Not ideal. He also wees, but only on the beds. :(
  14. F

Where to buy XL hutches???

My bunnies are in the lounge. We just think the hutches look neater than the cages/ crates/ blocks as we are constantly cleaning up hay and poo and dug up food off the floor at the moment lol. was planning on putting vetbed lining into hutch. The room is very cool and airy.
  15. F

Where to buy XL hutches???

I'm looking for a hutch but cant seem to find any more than 25" deep. The only deep one I have found is made by Trixie, but I've heard they use soft wood so dont last very long..... has anyone had any experience?? :?
  16. F

Ways of attaching lino to MDF??

Hi I'm about to start building my bunny crate castle :bunny: and although I'm going to wrap the lino around the MDF for the shelves, how is best to secure it underneath? I have 9mm MDF. Thank you for any help xxxx
  17. F

Bunny Blind Dating

Thank you both :love: not sure what I'd do without this forum at the moment!!
  18. F

I want to change my avatar can someone help?

Ooooh I though I was being a bit IT dense!!! Been trying for hours, but keeps saying the pictures too big. How do you get Pics in the signature bit too??? Jeni xxx
  19. F

Bunny Blind Dating

Hi, :wave:I have a 6month old neutered mini rex buck (Ronald Patrick) who lives in my lounge and is very chilled out. He happily plays out of the cage with my elderly guinea pig and gives him no bother at all, they have free rein of all rooms. He even lies down with my parents golden retriever...
  20. F

Grass for indoor buns

Thank you xx
Back