• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Rabbit that never got pee trained?

Yes, Grey is a very timid rabbit. It could be due to insecurity. Their environment is more or less the same but I have put White and Grey together a month ago. Although they are more or less bonded (they always sleep together, but they do not groom each other, except when I use the banana on...
  2. G

good luck on jessica dbowes any idea if it's better to feed pellets/vege in the pee tray or outside?
  3. G

I see, do you set up blocks on sofa and bed?
  4. G

I believe Grey has wry tail or lazy tail, his tail is always slanting to the left side. I do not have a picture of the setup, it is just a normal plastic utility box with breeder celect litter, covered with bathroom mat with holes. The pee tray is place at the inner left corner of the cage, and...
  5. G

Yes it came out clean. I am pretty sure it is a behavioral problem. Grey does not have urine leakage problem, and most of the time he was munching hay, then leaped out of pee tray to urinate outside, and leaped back in continue munching hay like nothing happened before. :shock: This happens...
  6. G

he's eating plenty of hay, more or less same amount as White.
  7. G

Vet has checked out Grey when he got neutered and he was fine. I have observed this random urine and stepping/lying on pee behavior since i adopted Grey. What i think is he does not have "pee tray" or "maintain clean" concept in his little dictionary. :cry:
  8. G

I've just spotted Grey sleeping on his pee. He was just lying there and when he got up, i found the flooring beneath was covered with puddles of pee. His abdomen fur was all wet and stinky. Aren't rabbits naturally fond of cleanliness? How could Grey lie down onto puddles of pee by himself? :shock:
  9. G

Grey was neutered at about 8-9 months, he had been marking pretty often before neutering, so it could well be ingrained marking tendencies. Hopefully it will wear out eventually. :cry:
  10. G

A while ago Grey was munching his hay in the litter tray, then suddenly he just hopped out and peed outside! When i realised it was too late. :cry: sigh...
  11. G

Previously i had 2 litter trays for them but it did not work out, hence a few weeks ago i have swapped them into one big litter tray, hopefully to reduce confusion. All pee trays have hay racks secured above them. Grey is peeing all over the place, completely random. :( Thanks!
  12. G

We have two bunnies: one ND/HL cross (Little White) and another ND/local cross (Little Grey) We have adopted White since he was 7-8 weeks and he has been a perfect bunny in terms of pee training department. However, when we adopted Grey when he was about 6-8 months old, and he never got 100%...
Back