• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Have you ever contacted a pet psychic?

Hmmm that's interesting. It would be good to know if anyone has had experience with this. I teach psychology but to my knowledge there has been very little research in this area. However, it's not my particular area of expertise so what do I know :D
  2. K

Have you ever contacted a pet psychic?

I have to admit i'm a skeptic too. I don't think anyone can claim to know what your pet's thinking better than you.
  3. K

Run advice

Thanks again. There actually is a bit of paving at the side of the grassy bit (leading to the steps up to the shed door) so perhaps the run could go flush with this. I would never have thought of mesh with turf over the top so thanks everyone for that brill tip. I'll try to post some pics of my...
  4. K

Edited Post 46 (23/11/11) Our new setup.......Check it out!

Ha ha, I'll pass that on to him :p I think more than anything he'd be delighted to get them out of the house so he wasn't constantly treading on rabbit poo :p I have a big garage-sized shed that he has made noises about converting but I think he's underestimated the scale of the job and thinks...
  5. K

Run advice

Fantastic, thanks. Do you know if more than one of these could join together? I have quite a large area that I'm planning on letting the buns have. I'd like to give them as much outside space as possible. Thanks again everyone for your help. :love:
  6. K

Edited Post 46 (23/11/11) Our new setup.......Check it out!

This looks fantastic and has given me lots of ideas. Just need to persuade the OH now :D
  7. K

Run advice

Pics would be fabulous if you have the time and inclination :D I have a big garden and I've already picked a spot for them but I just don't have the know-how at the moment and don't want to take any chances. We have a large wooden shed (about the size of a garage) that I would love to put them...
  8. K

Run advice

Thanks very much. I'm a very new bunny mummy so I'm rather inexperienced with this kind of stuff. I didn't realise they were quite light so I'm very glad I asked the question before I shelled out the money :D Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy a good sized wooden run like this that won't...
  9. K

Run advice

Hi everyone. I hope the weather's treating you a bit nicer than it is up here because it's chucking it down in Glasgow! I'm soon going to be investing in an outdoor run for my bunnies and was thinking of something along the lines of this...
  10. K

Help!!

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on this site for a while now but since I need your help it's probably time to introduce myself :D I'm Kels and I'm a mother of 4 boys and bunny mum to 4 boys (Snowy, Rocky, Dusty & Cookie) and 2 girls (Jessica and Lady). I'm very new to rabbits but I'm learning...
Back