• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

No VAT on rabbit food. Your money and how they spend it. BBC 2

"Working Dog" food is VAT free too. :wave:
  2. W

Has anyone attached a runaround tube to a run without using an official door?

We cut out a square of mesh and bolted on 2 pieces of wood, so the mesh is sandwiched between the wood. The wood has a hole for the tube to go through. We wound wire round the tube and tied it to a nail on the outside so the tube can't be pulled out.
  3. W

Can any one recommend Happy Hutch?

I have 2 of the Happy Hutch 6x2x2 hutches with attached 6x3 runs and so far, I'm very happy with them. One is for my son's pair of guinea pigs and is great as it is. The other is for my pair of lionhead lops and I don't think it is really big enough so I have a 6x4 run permanently attached via...
  4. W

Summer and Meadow explore the new run!

Gorgeous as ever. :love:
  5. W

Agouti rabbits??

I have 2 agouti lionhead lops that were in the RSPCA for 6mths before I had them - their colour was the main reason they hadn't been rehomed. :cry:
  6. W

Summer and Meadow - one week in!

Same here! Fab! :D :love:
  7. W

Summer and Meadow in their new home!

:love: Wonderful wonderful piccies, I am sooooooo pleased for them. :D Congratulations! :D
  8. W

Rehomed: Walsall RSPCA - Meadow and Summer - stunning, friendly bunnies

:lol: There is definitely something special about them. I've been the same and I would've had them if I hadn't found Bertie and Barnie a couple of weeks before. I can't wait to see lots of piccies of them in their new home. :love:
  9. W

hi!

Brilliant, thanks! :D
  10. W

hi!

Thank you! :wave: I do have a question, actually, re: vets. I have always used Martin and Carr for my dogs and previous bunny, both in Evesham and Pershore and saw whoever was in surgery, but can you recommend a particularly bunny savvy vet at a particular practice? :)
  11. W

hi!

Thank you. :) I have my OH to thank for helping me to see the error of my ways. I asked him a couple of months ago if he minded if I had a new bunny/s and he said he certainly did mind because he said it was cruel to keep them in a hutch and he'd hated seeing Robin. I told him that's how...
  12. W

My poor Reed.

I hope he gets better soon. (((vibes)))
  13. W

Signatures

test
  14. W

hi!

The grey lad is Darcie, a Working Collie x Working Cocker Spaniel rescue from Lizzie's Barn in S.Wales and the black blur in the background is Blue, our other rescue dog and he is a Labrador x Cocker Spaniel and came from RSPCA Tameside and Glossop. We've always had rescue dogs (including a...
  15. W

hi!

Hi! :wave: I know Pershore well - I'm a teacher in Pinvin! :wave: Here is Barnie Barnie on the left of photo and Bertie on the right: Their set up with just one length of tube attached and before they had all their toys!
  16. W

hi!

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself, having been lurking for a couple of months. :wave: My name is Helen and I am proud mum to 2 lionhead lop brothers, Bertie and Barnie, that I adopted from Worcester RSPCA a month ago (then known as Bert and Arnie). They are about 18mths old and had been in...
  17. W

Rehomed: Walsall RSPCA - Meadow and Summer - stunning, friendly bunnies

I am so thrilled they have a home! :p I have checked the Walsall RSPCA page everyday since I first saw them on here several weeks ago, hoping they'd get a home and I posted them on my Facebook page too! I would have had them myself but I adopted a gorgeous pair of lionhead lops from Worcester...
Back