• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

pics of lovely blonde unwanted rabbit whom i adore.

019.jpg image by suzanne_41 018.jpg image by suzanne_41 017.jpg image by suzanne_41 015.jpg image by suzanne_41 008.jpg image by suzanne_41 007.jpg image by suzanne_41 006.jpg image by suzanne_41
  2. S

help ... thought i had uploaded them can someone tell me how i do it please?
  3. S

just wanted to show this gorgeous rabbit that was not wanted by owner and she's so gorgeous i love her to bits,she is so friendly and faithful and she loves maisy my lovely bichon/yorkie.
  4. S

HELP needed asap please !!

Thanks i feel i am doing a good job she's eating more pellets today as i cut some of her veg back a bit,not loads of poos though but she's very lively and eating loads of hay plus dried dandelion i have just fetched her also bought 2 lots of excel hay which she's munching on i have just ordered...
  5. S

silly question but genuine!

i know this seems a silly question but i have only just got jessica this gorgeous blonde lion head so have to ask things about her so how do l grow dandelion leaves? as she loves them i do have a lawn she's eating away and i don't have many dandelion so would love to grow some so where would i...
  6. S

thanks, she is put in her hutch when i am not in i watch her very closely when she's out she has a large 2 tier hutch which i cover up at night with a hutch cover she also has a playpen with a large play tunnel i bought her,as i am watching her closely now i know where she's pooping i will...
  7. S

thanks for your replies i am grateful i was told she's 1 year old she's not spayed,i have cut her vegetables a bit and she's eaten some pellets also done about 25 poops just so i might be being over anxious do you think?she's extremely lively though infact she's a darling she hates going in her...
  8. S

please can anyone help with a rabbit problem i have ? i took in a lovely lion head lop 5 wks ago who was no longer wanted and she's such a sweet soul,but the past 3 days she is not pooping as much as i think she should approximately 55 today so far she's very lively in herself eating lots of...
Back