• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Rabbit drags hind legs when walks

He's due in to the vets on thursday, so I will suggest giving it another try, as you all have suggested this could be his problem. Thanks to everyone who has posted, I'll keep you all informed. Oh, and in answer to the question about his toilet habits, he seems to spray a lot more sometimes?
  2. R

I don't know what is wrong with him, but is heartbreaking to watch him like it, I just wish we could find the problem. The vet is really good, and he has been the family vet for over 20 years, and is very thorough in his examinations. I'm thinking maybe I should suggest to try Panacur again...
  3. R

It started back in April, after he came back from 2 weeks at my nan's due to problems here. It has gotten worse, and is doing so more and more now. Is 30 days minimum best for Pancur then? Thanks guys -- oh yeah, and is can try to upload one, i took it to show the vet. How do I upload a video?
  4. R

he was on it for 9 days, with no signs of any improvement at all :(
  5. R

My pet rabbit drags his legs when he walks occasionally, and his back end / hips go to the left side of him as he walks, almost as if he is twisted. It has been getting worse, and the vet has no idea. He is an experienced vet, and we have always used him. He has tried Metacam in case of...
  6. R

Introducing... Clover (Wild baby) Videos added pg4

Aww, gorgeous :) You should keep him, he'd probably be better off with you rather than with the foxes :(
  7. R

Name ideas for a footless, earless rabbit?

Thanks guys :D I'm thinking Sprite, that has a great ring to it :)
  8. R

More visitors to our garden.

Rather partridges than rats, lol :)
  9. R

Yeah, I like so many of the names that have been suggested, it's so hard to choose! :lol:
  10. R

Thanks :D I do like Dove, it is a really pretty name, much like her :love:
  11. R

hehe, thanks. I'm just about to upload some more! :D
  12. R

hehe, okay, just a sec :)
  13. R

My new black belgian hare (:

hehe, thanks (: She is a sweetheart, she is brilliant for picking up, and loves laying like a scarf across your shoulders on the settee :D
  14. R

I have a few more pics if anyone would like to see them?? :)
  15. R

Oooh, Flossie is a good name. She has the sort of fur that feels like floss :D
  16. R

I'm liking Hoppy, Dove, and Lutte a lot, though all the other suggestions are fantastic too! :D
  17. R

The newlyweds and their new pad!

Hutch looks fine to me :) And very cute couple!!
Back