• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

RIP my gorgeous Gizmo - April 2011-January 2020

RIP my gorgeous Gizmo, Binky free with Snowball I’m sure she has been waiting for you xx will miss you forever [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  2. A

Bladder sludge and urine infections

I was cleaning Gizmo eye like it do everyday and thought I would check his anus and penis for any sores he has had problems before because it smelt a bit. As I cleaned his penis as it was a bit crusty which looked like calcium build up it came out red like bloody water. Could this be bladder...
  3. A

Rabbit going round in circles

Hi, my rabbit Gizmo has cataracts and blocked tear ducts. I clean his eyes everyday bring him into the house in a small cage the last two days when I put him back in his rabbit kennel he seems really disoriented and goes round in circles. Could this be because his eyes are getting worst so he...
  4. A

Rabbit with runny nose

I have noticed whilst cleaning my rabbit Gizmo eyes (he has blocked tears ducts) that the left hand side of his nose has been running it's a clear liquid. Anybody know what it could be? He is eating, drinking and pooping as normal.
  5. A

Remembering my little girl Fudge 6 Years ago today she passed

Today it has been 6 year since my gorgeous girl Fudge died she had cancer and the vet tried to remove it but it was to late it had spread to your lungs and you died on the operating table. I have learnt so much about rabbits since that day and would always recommend that rabbits are spayed or...
  6. A

Fungal ear infection

So my little man Gizmo has been to the vets today as I noticed yesterday the inside of his ears looked a bit waxy/crusty, the vets has taken swabs and the results are fungal infection. He has ear drops for them. Has anyone had any experience of this?
  7. A

What weight should a Mini lop be?

Hi, I just wondered what weight a mini lop should be? My rabbit Gizmo weighs 2.74kg is that a little overweight? Anna Xx
  8. A

Snowball April 2011 - 19th February 2017 - a year already

I first got Snowball in April 2011 she was 8 weeks old from Pets at Home to be with my rabbit Thumper as Thumper’s sister Fudge had died of cancer and I felt she needed company. My youngest son chose her from all the rabbits there. The photo below is when we first got her. I introduced her...
  9. A

Gizmo tear ducts problem

So Gizmo has had to go and have his eye clean under anaesthetic, he has blocked tear ducts but now has an infection and the crusty bits are so stuck on vets didn't want to pull them off and hurt him or cause him to much distress. I'm so worried for him. He is nearly 5 and has cataracts in both...
  10. A

Losing fur from mites

Think my snowball has mites, she has been to the vets and so far has had 2 doses of ivermectin. The vet has already taken sample to put under the microscope but couldn't find anything today the Vet had taken a skin and fur sample to be sent away to be tested. Just wondered if anyone else had...
  11. A

One thing after another 😪

Hi everyone, my poor bunnies, I not sure if anyone remember my poor snowball having hind leg problems in about May, she is still not the same but definitely better. The vets thinks she will never be 100% but she is coping I went to feed her and Gizmo who has had to have his tear ducts flush and...
  12. A

Checking rabbits teeth

Can anyone tell me the best way to check a rabbits front teeth please. Thank you Xx
  13. A

Best Mites spot on

Which is the best mites spot on to use for rabbits? Thanks in advance xx
  14. A

Best clippers to clip bunnies bum?

My boy mini lop has a problem he is always covered in wee I try giving a bath but it's getting worst because the fur is getting matted and he is really fluffy. He is also blind. So any ideas as to what the best clippers are? Thanks in advance Xxx
  15. A

Uploaded new video

Could anyone help me to upload a video please? Thank you xx
  16. A

Panacur for other rabbit

Hi Everyone, my female rabbit is being treated for EC at the moment due to Hind Leg weakness, one vet thinks it this other vet thinks it's a spinal injury. So should I be treating my male rabbit aswell if it is EC? My female rabbit has been on it for 6 days now and seems to be getting worse how...
  17. A

Video test

Trying to upload a video but it Didn't work
  18. A

If a rabbit has EC how often should you cleaned them out?

If a rabbit has EC how often should I bleach and clean out their Kennel and litter trays? Any advice would be great
  19. A

Rabbit with a sore on her back

I have just gone out to give my rabbit her pain meds and Panacur and have noticed this on her back. She was seen by the vet yesterday and I didn't notice it when we returned as gave her her pains meds. Does any body know what it might be?
  20. A

Rabbit with dry flaky skin and wet chin

Gizmo has cararacts in both eyes, has problems with his bum as he sits with his paws on the litter box so the wee then goes onto his fur, I have to bath him regularly. Today I bathed him and notice his skin on his back below his shoulders was really flaky. I'm thinking mites? And his chin was...
Back