• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Just a few from me

Greyie :love: Buttons :love: and Leo :love: Guess who's in need of a groom ;) My babies 💗💗💙...can you guess who needs a groom? The joys of double maned lion heads *♀️😂 by Mrs M, on Flickr My babies 💗💗💙...can you guess who needs a groom? The joys of double maned lion heads *♀️😂 by Mrs M, on...
  2. K

Pete...my little super star!

I just wanted to share how well Pete is doing. I feel that we have got his care into a super routine now, and he is definitely happier. He is seemingly much drier now and the fur on his legs has started to grow back which is wonderful :love: He is not letting his disability or movement stop him...
  3. K

Toys, mental stimulation ideas for disabled bun?

Hi, as you all know, Pete is now an indoor bunny due to his disability. He's very interesting in things around him and full of beans...just his movement on his hind legs is wobbly. I chop up his hay to avoid him getting his feet tangled etc. However, I think having gone from a shed/run to an...
  4. K

Pete...my special little boy

Well Pete is adjusting to his disability well. We have established a really good routine now and I am so proud of how he is doing :love: My boy :love: Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr A couple of videos of him too :love: x Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by...
  5. K

Spinal Disk Compression

Pete has been diagnosed with spinal disk compression. He had suddenly become incontinent with urine and wobbly on his back legs (although he is still able to move, stand upon his rear legs to wash his face and give me a good stomp when I've given him his meds). He was started on panacur, but vet...
  6. K

Double Maned Lionheads

Tomorrow my family of four double maned lionheads will be going to the vets for a thorough hair trim. As you know, I try and keep their coats shorter for health and maintenance reasons and have managed so far myself. However, their coats are SO thick at the moment that a few mats have appeared...
  7. K

I have a bonded group of 8!!!

I actually can't believe it yet myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love: Video.... Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr ..and during the process Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr They've not yet got access to levels or the run...still keeping things as simple as possible whilst in the early few days...
  8. K

Bonded group of 6...may become 8!!!

I've been a bit quiet on here recently...been a busy summer travelling...to Dubai and Gran Canaria! :love: Anyhow...if you trawl through my old thread, back to 2016, you may remember Princess....a double maned lion head that I took in temporary for 2 weeks. Within that 2 week period (and VERY...
  9. K

My happy group of 6

They've been together a week now and all is happy, calm and content. I'm so proud of them :love: Untitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr And some videos.... (click on the image to watch)Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr You...
  10. K

Sorting and organising

Sorting and organising...what I do best! :love: If you know me, then you will know that I am a bit OCD when it comes to sorting and organising things, both at home and at work. Well, with the new shed it's given me a great excuse to organise another area too. Today I was in my element...
  11. K

I now have a bonded group of 6!

Well, I've been quite busy over these last few months. Work has been hectic and hubby and I have been building and sorting out the new rabbit shed...but added to that, I've been busy bonding my 6 rabbits into one large group. We've only gone and done it!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D So from 2 pairs and 2...
  12. K

Bonding rabbits....now got my group of 5...1 more to go!

You may remember a few weeks ago I wrote about my plans to eventually bond all of my rabbits together into one large group. All my rabbits are neutered/spayed. My rabbits were initially living separately like this: -Leo and Adam (brothers) -Pete and Greyie (unrelated, living together for that...
  13. K

The bonding bas begun!

So...in my challenge to bond all six of my rabbits together, I have already started with the first phase....bonding Buttons to Greyie and Pete. Started early this morning and so far all has been peaceful and calm :love: :D [/url]Untitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on Flickr
  14. K

Got some new treats today...

So popped shopping this afternoon and picked up some more little treats for the babes :love: Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Anyone tried these? x
  15. K

Just ordered my shed!

Soon excited! Just ordered my new rabbit shed :D :thumb: It's due to arrive in 2 weeks so that gives me plenty of ideas of what to do with the interior .... feel free to share your ideas or existing set ups please! :thumb: :D :D :D x
  16. K

Toys

This is what I've been doing today...stuffing the grass balls with apple treats and hay. Bunnies love them! :love: :D :D :D Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on Flickr
  17. K

Am I crazy?

I am seriously debating the idea of bonding all 6 of my existing bunnies together to form a group. Now I know...this might sound crazy...but let me talk you through my thought processes...:lol::shock::D 1) Bear is currently on his own after losing Dolly. I don't want to gain any more rabbits...
  18. K

Dolly...my beautiful big girl...lots of photos and vids added

It's with great sadness that I report the devastating news that we lost Dolly this evening. She was 7 years old. My beautiful blue butterfly french lop. My heart is broken. Dolly at 8 weeks old IMG_0825 by Mrs M, on Flickr 10 weeks IMG_0844 by Mrs M, on Flickr As a 'teenager'...loved sitting...
  19. K

Hay

Current crop of hay is so green, gorgeous and sweet smelling! No wonder the gang went crazy for it today! :thumb: :love:Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr
  20. K

Best place to buy a shed

Hi, where’s the current best place to get a 6ftx4ft shed at the moment? Looking for cost effectiveness and quality (will be looking to last around 3 years until we move, so wouldn’t be taking it with us). Thanks
Back