• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Just a few from me

Thank you everyone for such kind comments :love: x
  2. K

Just a few from me

I can't believe it was 4 years ago that Princess and then subsequently Adam, Leo and Leia came into my life! Here's the original thread from the time of the surprise babies! http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?455701-Babies!! x
  3. K

Just a few from me

Awww thank you for your very kind comments :love: I had a photo flashback on facebook the other day...this photo of Leo from 4 years ago! Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Little did I know that fostering Princess for just 2 weeks ...would result in my little family of 4 double maned lionheads 4...
  4. K

Just a few from me

Greyie :love: Buttons :love: and Leo :love: Guess who's in need of a groom ;) My babies 💗💗💙...can you guess who needs a groom? The joys of double maned lion heads *♀️😂 by Mrs M, on Flickr My babies 💗💗💙...can you guess who needs a groom? The joys of double maned lion heads *♀️😂 by Mrs M, on...
  5. K

Schnoozing on sunday afternoon....

What a life! Lucky bunny! :love: x
  6. K

Nothing like some refreshing mint on a hot day

I love these pictures! They look like very happy bunnies indeed! :love: x
  7. K

This Lock Down Malarky is Getting to be Expensive !!

Ooooh these look fab! My lot love a good mix of dried herbs/flowers/grasses! Is there a website? x
  8. K

Just Back From Our Walk in Bushy Park- Pic Overload !

What a stunning park Jane! :love: x
  9. K

My Two Backseat Car Passengers

Best reply ever !!:lol: :lol: :lol: x
  10. K

It's been a loooong time!

Hey :wave: Lovely to see you back again, and how exciting that bunnies will be joining your family again :love: I completely agree with the suggestion of a shed for them. After investing in various pieces of rabbit housing (including some purpose built), I have now got a shed and having the...
  11. K

New bond - U/D with photos, bond starts tomorrow!!!

Well I still stand by the 4 week wait after neutering :thumb: If you need any help or support with bonding, then please feel free to pm me. Can't wait to see pics of your two! :love: x
  12. K

Nail clippers - recommendations please

Both clippers look like good choices. Good luck, take your time and take breaks if you need to x
  13. K

New bond - U/D with photos, bond starts tomorrow!!!

Personally, I always wait 4 weeks after a neuter or spay to allow for hormones to fully calm down. Never had a bond fail doing it this way. Hope this helps x
  14. K

Bunnies are expensive

This is so me too! :thumb: :lol: Also to try and mask the truth from the hubby!!!!! :oops::lol: :lol: :lol: x
  15. K

Toys, mental stimulation ideas for disabled bun?

So...using your idea, I made these yesterday for everyone! They've gone down a treat! :love: Thanks for the idea! x Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr Pete loves it! Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr He want's...
  16. K

Pete...my little super star!

Thank you everyone for your kindness :love: x
  17. K

Pete...my little super star!

I just wanted to share how well Pete is doing. I feel that we have got his care into a super routine now, and he is definitely happier. He is seemingly much drier now and the fur on his legs has started to grow back which is wonderful :love: He is not letting his disability or movement stop him...
  18. K

Cosy by the fire ...

Gorgeous! So cosy! :love: Also a big fan of your ornaments! Here's my little pup enjoying the warmth too :lol: :lol: Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr x
  19. K

Toys, mental stimulation ideas for disabled bun?

I love the suggestions of weaving willow and forage at a raised level (just high enough for him to reach without having to stand on his back legs...which he still can do, but very briefly and with a wobble!), and the sack-a-roo. :thumb: Thank you! x
Back