• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

ivy has found a new treat

2. L

Decided

3. L

house feels empty

Without Ivy and Harle :( Thank goodness I am going away tomorrow as I don't think I would cope Fao Tinkpig. Thank you so much for looking after my fluffies Your a great friend :)
  4. L

Ivy and Harle

Are going on holiday to Tinkpig's for a week Thursday, while I visit my parents. :) Starting to get upset that I won't see them for a week now, but that might just be tiredness :lol:
  5. L

off to vets soon

Dreading it! Oh can't come as he has to to to work so mil is taking me. Last time Harlequin was a right madam and normally oh deals with her :( Thankful we are only going for a VHD jab and discussing spaying dates
  6. L

Update for Ruuu

Look what mummy and daddy brought home for us today :love::love: Its bigger than us put together :shock: I love mummy lots and always show it Here's me with my sister Harle...she likes to flop out alot and I never stay still Which seems to annoy mummy :roll: Looking down at mummy (I am up...
  7. L

Anyone elses rabbits

Extra flopping today? Seems its all mine have been doing the last few days As its going to be a hot day they have their own fan and ice cubes in the water
  8. L

Any bonders in Cheltenham/Gloucester

Following on from my earlier thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=295666 Does anyone know a good bonder in this area? I am phoning the vets tomorrow to book them in for their spay asap :) Just wondered how soon after spay we could get them bonded again?
  9. L

Fighting or frustrated?

The girls were doing the bunny 500 around their play area while I was doing some housework. All of a sudden I heard some real banging noise (I am used to this as they usually run into their penpanels). I looked over to see what was going on and the girls were chasing each other in a tight circle...
  10. L

advice needed....at work

Just seen an email from a member of staff at work saying some how his 2 rabbits have had a litter and is looking to give them away for free, apparently there are 8 weeks old Seriously not sure what to do
  11. L

So many rabbits for rehome in p@h

Had to go today before work to pick up Burgess hay. Went straight to the adoption part and there were 3 dutch rabbits (9weeks old) pretty sure 2 female, 1male ,another single dutch and a huge mini lop, might of been over fed, who was said to be a 1 1/2 years :shock: My parents were making a fuss...
  12. L

Woke up from my nap

To this Actually thought she was dead :shock: especially as she didn't move like normal when I walk on the floorboards :oops: Iz notz deadz mummeh
  13. L

Ivy might be a boy

So was at the vets getting the girls their Myxi's done and our Vet did a health check. Checked everything and they passed :) He came to check the sex and apparently Ivy has subtle differences to her sister. He couldn't feel any testicals however he said the stress might have made them move up...
  14. L

First time at Vets

Tomorrow Other than - their myxi - health check - claws trimmed - finding out what VHD vac they have/ordering another one Is there anything I am missing out? As title says it's the first time I have ever taken them to the vets
  15. L

Broccoli?

Does anybody else's rabbits go hyper after broccoli? Ivy darts around like mad after I give her some, darting around the pen and jumping into her hay box :lol:
  16. L

Ivy is sneezing

I know its been covered before but she has a tiny bit of moisture on her nose as well. Her eyes are clear, she's still being her normal mischievous self but she's maybe sneezed 5 times today? We are booked in at the vets for Thursday for myxi jab and a health check. The only thing I have changed...
  17. L

Timid Harlequin

Just licked my hand and nose :love::D:D Sad I know but it made me beam :D
  18. L

Mummeh I wantz bookface tooz

So this is what you are doing
  19. L

Almost 3 weeks (pic heavy)

Since they came to live with us :) Mummeh I loves icking you This is my best side mummeh After a hard day of trying to get behind the noisebox Nom nom nom
  20. L

Testing new sig

:DTest
Back