• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. veritymay

Bonding Advice - I haven't made the time!

Hi all wise bunny friends. I have one 2 year old male and one 1 year old female bunny. They are both fixed, but as I haven't "gotten around" to bonding them, they have been living in cages side by side for a whole year now, with Annabel's play area in the hallway, and Louis in the sitting room...
  2. veritymay

Baby girl (3 months) stroppy, thumping & running away

Hi all, I've taken on a baby bunny who is now three and a half months old. She's usually quite happy to be handled, but in the last couple of weeks she darts away and thumps whenever anyone gets near. Today I tried to sit with her so she could realise its the same old me, nothing to be scared...
  3. veritymay

Soft beds- yay or nay?

4. veritymay

What are these diseases??

Tilted head? Stasis? VHD? You guys all seem to know so much more than me! Sometimes Louis looks at me with his head cocked to one side - is this tilted head??? I'm a little worried as we have moved to a new city and I haven't had time to get him a new vet yet. Also I've never brushed him...
  5. veritymay

weeing on my bed!!

Hi all! Just wondering how/if anyone has managed to successfully resolve this issue! Louis is litter trained but still jumps on my bed to try and wee on it. Obviously this is unhygenic and a pain as I only have one set of sheets so need to turn the load around in the laundry before I can get...
  6. veritymay

hello to all from verity and louis!

Hi everyone, I'm a "single parent" as it were, learning about buns the hard way as louis, 8 months, makes me work for his affection! Looking forward to talking to you all about these mysterious creatures, instead of boring everyone around me talking about wood vs. Paper litter, and how he woke...
  7. veritymay

Flatmate getting a kitten -- need advice!!

Hello all, I'm new on the forum and need your infinite wisdom to help me!! Brief (!) history of me and my bun Louis.. After uni last year I moved in with my parents. Various family circumstances, I was sharing my room with my cousin Naomi, who's 19 and on her gap year before uni. We decided to...
Back