• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

New addition :)....name ideas please!

Thanks for the ideas everyone! Her name is .... Bluebell and belle for short :) She's settled in so well and is a right character!!
  2. M

New addition :)....name ideas please!

Meet my new addition ..... She unfortunately doesn't have a name yet as I haven't a clue what to call her! She's a little blue nethie! Sorry picture quality isn't great! Name ideas would be much appreciated :)
  3. M

Sleep Tight Molly 01.01.11 - 10.04.12

6 months ago Molly was diagnosed with EC which affected her brain and caused her to have seizures. For the past 4 months she has seemed absolutely fine and been back to her old self. Which is why it is such a shock to come home to find she has passed away. Although I am upset she has gone...
  4. M

Sudden change in behaviour

5. M

Anyone seen the upsetting baby rabbit story on manchester evening news?

Theres a new story today! They've found him and arrested him! glad to see their actually doing something about it!
  6. M

I know you just wouldn't stand there and watch! Unless its just the way the stories been wrote. Its disgusting. Poor bunny :(
  7. M

I'm in 2 minds whether to actually post the link to it as its pretty distressing and goes in graphic detail of what happened. But if anyone else has seen it they will know exactly what I'm talking about!
  8. M

Help needed! Baby rabbit.

he/shes tiny!! so cute :love: :love: poor thing...sorry have no advice though!
  9. M

Digging

one of mine does this. I wasnt sure if it was hormones thoug has she just coming upto 6 months?
  10. M

Anyone Elses Buns...

Mine love it. Although sometimes I'm not sure if there trying to help or they are generally trying to be nuisances! They also like helping me change their hay which usually ends in them sat under their hay absolutly covered!
  11. M

update on shakiras bad experience

oh no hope shes ok! ive ditched their cage now. I use pets at home playpen panels to corner off a section of my room (well the majority of it) and use their old cage as a massive litter tray without the wire top on. I had to take it off as one of mine found it funny to jump on top and climb...
  12. M

Help- urgent! UD - Hospitalised...AGAIN! \ UD...diagnosed EC.

one thing they have said though is if it has got to her brain it may have stopped her growth so she may stay this small. Shes growing a lot slower even the younger ones overtook her!
  13. M

Well when i say no more vets trips... we've been there every other day for injections to stop the seizures. She thinks since its EC and shes being treated that there may be no more need for the injections so we were told she didnt need to be seen again unless there was a problem! The past few...
  14. M

Test results came backt today. Tested positive for EC so vets almost certain thats what was causing the seizures. Luckly both of them were put on panacur from day1 of the vets as a precaution. Fingers crossed that was our last vets appointment for a while!
  15. M

Is it strange...

that my bun eats normal poos? and i dont mean cecotropes! I often hear her munching and wonder what shes eating...now ive just caught her eating a massive golden poop!! Weirdo!
  16. M

Panacur Dosage

I have both my buns on panacur at the moment while we're waiting for test results. They are both just under 1kg each so my vets have recommended putting the paste into syringes and its 0.1ml daily.
  17. M

Yeah mollys as gentle as anything really shes just really jumpy and accidently scratches as shes trying to get away. My arms and chest are covered! I couldn't blame her though if she had done it on purpose...I'd be the same if I was being taken for injections every couple of days!
  18. M

Shes definately a madam. She steals all of Mollys food so I have to feed them seperately otherwise Molly wouldn't get any! Molly was an angel at the vets...I've only come out with 3 minor scratches which is a big improvement!!
  19. M

help my buuny diagnosed with E. cuniculi

We are just waiting for test results on my bunny to see if she has EC or not. Shes been having seizures and going through phases of not eating. Vibes for your bun xx
  20. M

Haha yeah...or half hamster! There doing well today...theyve eaten loads this morning. They were naughty bunnies though and wouldn't take their panacur but I've got it in them eventually and turns out Molly actually loves the taste of it once she gets in down! Off to the vets in an hour for...
Back