• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Questions about bunny death

Hi all. my buns blackjack has just past away.. Literally.. After all of the crying and saying goodbye i started thinking of a taxidermy.. Then looked it up and it costs too much at the moment. But then i thought about his tail. Is there any way to keep that? Can i just get it chopped? Or does...
  2. S

Rabbits and outside grass

Hi I just moved into a new house and i was wondering how long i should wait before putting my rabbit in the grass for free time. I dont know when the people last in the house last treated the grass but im about 90% sure that they treated it with fertilizer. and is there any way to hurry the...
  3. S

Rabbit In Need

Hi everyone and any one that stops by. First im sorry if this is the wrong forum. My name is Jackie and my bunnies name is BlackJack. I am in need of any help that can be given other wise Im affraid that I may loose him. Please click the URL and read his our story thank you...
  4. S

Average costs of abscess?

Hi everyone. I was wondering about the average cost of abcess treatments. I live in the US but any answer helps. My bun seems perfectly fine but the other day i noticed a bump in his mouth around the jaw. Today it seems to have dissapeared. Im going to take him to the vet but it would be nice...
  5. S

My bunny wont eat his hay!!!

His poops have become smaller and there are a lot fewer. He seems to also have stopped drinking his water. he does eat his veggies, fruits, pellets, and any other treats tho. I actually took him to the vet yesterday and from an exam she didnt see anything wrong. She then prescribed him with...
Back