• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

What Does A Blind Rabbits Eyes Look Like??

Don't know about bunnies, but I have a few very old piggies that have cataract and the eyes are dull with a blue veil over it. You can easily see that they don't see anything anymore when you pick them up.
  2. L

chillin' with our friend!

Yep, it's the dog that chases rabbits in the wild...
  3. L

:(

I know how you feel. I'm always busy with photographs and when I stumble upon those of my babies that have all passed away, I feel sooo sad. Especially Matisse, I miss him like crazy, he was really special.
  4. L

Hannah has made raspberry buns...

have you got my home address,I want tons of these:D
  5. L

Baby Skittles!

I know exactly how you feel, it's pure horror. You are in my thoughts.
  6. L

A very sad story

I got my first French Lop (Matisse) in March 2009. He got a girlfriend (Cannelle) after a few months. In October, she suddenly died, aged 7 months. I got a new doe (Louise) and all went well for a while, untill my sweetheart Matisse died, May 2010, aged 15 months. So I found a new friend for...
  7. L

Surprise Baby lion lops (UPDATED lots more pics)

This is way too cute and bad for my little heart. (un) fortunately, I am very far away from you.:D
  8. L

Hello, it's us!

I'm Christina, live in Flanders, Be in a small rural town. I have two pairs of bunnies, I will introduce them later. I also share my house and life with a husband, a son at university, 3 dogs, 9 cats and....find out later :D
Back