• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Finally found some nice flavoured panacur for EC buns

Hi everyone, Just thought I'd share my success story! Anky my nethie has an EC related problem with her eye. We did the full 28 day course when it was diagnosed for both her and her husbun Ferdi, (so far Ferdi hasn't shown any symtoms). It was complete hell, as Anky hated the panacur and every...
  2. A

What do you reckon? Bunny housing query

Hi everyone! :wave: I was just wondering what you thought about this for my two buns. Anky is a nethie and Ferdi a mini lop http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cat-Dog-Run-Kennel-Dog-house-10x4-/270715854341?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Cats&hash=item3f07ec1e05 Do you think it's big enough? As suggested by everyone...
  3. A

run advice- protecting bunnies from our terrier

Hi everyone :wave: Just thought I'd ask your opinions on my rabbits housing. At the moment they have the run of a large shed with their two storey hutch permanently open. Now obviously I want them to have a run off their shed, so that they have more space. But, the problem is that I have a...
  4. A

Help with syringing meds for EC

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while and have found this forum invaluable since I saved two bunnies from an animal auction- they were about to be bought for ferret food:censored: Anky my nethie has suspected EC, the vets thinks this as she has a mark on her iris. He has given me baytril...
Back