• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

First Binky

I'm so excited that I've just witnessed my first binky :D We have had the girls for two weeks now and they have finally got the courage to come into the living room with me whilst i work..... They have been bombing around, its great!!!!!
  2. W

Sneezing....

Wow, just been looking online, so many different companies and different types available!!
  3. W

Sneezing....

We do give her a fair bit of hay..........I'll keep an eye on it and see how she does...... This may sound silly, but can you buy dust free hay?
  4. W

Sneezing....

Rhianna has been sneezing a lot in the past few days, should i be worried???
  5. W

Wooo Hoooo!!!

For two weeks we have been leaving the hutch door open trying to encourage the rabbits to come and join us in the rest of the house, they have ventured into the Kitchen a bit but as soon as we go in, they run off back to their hutch....... Today I was working in the living room, and I heard a...
  6. W

Help needed please..........

No they don't look scared, infact they look content..........when we put food the other side of the cage, they jump out no problems and don't seem to mind the floor......... We brought a few toys for them and my partner did put a ramp in to see if that made a difference, but TBH i don't think...
  7. W

Thanks so much for your advice, all sound stuff......... Yeah I'm not sure how i started two threads and then couldn't work out how to delete one!!!
  8. W

Yeah I did have second thoughts about keeping them out of the cage, i thought it was cruel................... Thanks
  9. W

It is lino, but it isn't very slippery, but will try and add some carpet see how we get on, thanks.........
  10. W

We brought two house rabbits two weeks ago for my step daughter who stays with us at weekends, we really want the rabbits to use our house as their home, but they don't seem to want to come out of their cage........ I have been putting food just outside to encourage them out, but once they have...
  11. W

We brought two house rabbits two weeks ago for my step daughter who stays with us at weekends, we really want the rabbits to use our house as their home, but they don't seem to want to come out of their cage........ I have been putting food just outside to encourage them out, but once they have...
  12. W

We brought two house rabbits two weeks ago for my step daughter who stays with us at weekends, we really want the rabbits to use our house as their home, but they don;t seem to want to come out of their cage........ I have been putting food just outside to encourage them out, but once they have...
  13. W

Basic Idea of Food for Dwarf Lops

So glad that I read this thread, we too have been feeding ours at least two bowls full a day plus hay and treats (We have only had them since Sunday so I don;t think we have done too much harm) I will cut their pellets down and increase the hay, thanks everyone:D
  14. W

Hello from us......

Thanks for your kind words......will update you all on our progress as and when.......
  15. W

Hello from us......

Their names are Roxy and Rhianna - (can you tell that a nine year old named them!!!) Photos will follow in the next week or so..................
  16. W

Hello from us......

Hi At the weekend, we brought two lop dwarf rabbits as a present for my step daughter who stays with us every other weekend. They aare going to stay in the house with us as we'd very much like them to become part of the family. At the moment they are very shy and even nervous whenever we...
Back