• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Broken Bond?

Hi guys Thank you all so much for your advice and for not just telling me I'm a rubbish mum to my bunnies!! Part of me is angry at my friends for not having had them done when they were young. I know Butch and Sunny are better off with us and we will do the right thing. We've only had them for...
  2. S

Broken Bond?

Hi I'm new here and the main reason I joined was for some help. We adopted 2 male outdoor bunnies from friends in October. They are about 2.5 years old and have always lived together happily. They have not been 'done', which seems to be against all the rules, but our friends decided against...
  3. S

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Alison Area you live = Morley, near Leeds, West Yorkshire Why did you choose your RU name? = I've used sparkly1981 for other things over the years - I like sparkly things and I was born in 1981. Imaginitive eh? Names of your rabbits = Butch and Sundance (Sunny for short) Do you work...
Back