• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Urgent help needed RE bonding

:( My two buns have been seperated for weeks now. One bun (Izzy) seems to pick up a skin illness every few months and it's usually managable. Everytime she gets it, she seems to get irritated and starts fighting with my other bun. This has been going on for over a month now and despite all my...
  2. K

This is why I love summer!

Sunbathing bunnies :love:
  3. K

Re-bonding with my bun?

Hello! Lately my gorgeous Izzy has come to, well, hate me. I know what's done it, it's all the trips to the vets, the injections, the cleaning up her bum, and now syringing antibiotics. Whenever I go in the room she seems to panic and hides :( For the next few days at least I'm stuck trying to...
  4. K

Poor Izzy has a skin complaint :( any ideas?

Hello!! My gorgeous bun Izzy has got a bit of a skin issue. I noticed it about 3 months ago, we took her to the vets and told it was mites. We were given 3 lots of drops to use two weeks apart (Izzy was a bit plump back then :oops:). We used all the drops, the skin wasn't getting any better so...
  5. K

Bunny with very dry and flaking skin?

Hello all :) Recently one of my bunnies has been getting her soft poo's stuck in her fur around her bottom and her belly - it's been that stubborn that I can't simply comb it out and have had to give her "butt baths" in warm water to soften everything so I can get it out of her fur (I know...
  6. K

Hi everyone!!!

Hi guys! Although I've already posted a thread here I thought I'd do an introduction too. Would have last night but my poor bunny wasn't eating after her spay and needed all the advice and help I could get (massive thankyou to everyone for that!) My names Claire, I'm 20 from Warwickshire, and...
  7. K

My rabbit has just been spayed and won't eat! :(

Hi everyone! Found this site a few hours ago after googling as I'm very very worried about my little bun who was spayed yesterday. She was spayed around midday and we were told she wouldn't be leaving the vets unless she was eating. They sent her home with us last night and we just couldn't get...
Back