• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

I Challenge You....

Not to AWWWWWWWWWW
  2. L

Harry Disapproves

of small hutches :lol:
  3. L

Ok Fess Up...

who killed Jack? its ok mum a waz just sleeperink
  4. L

Dinner Time

Jack got his favourite meal last night, some nice lean mince (of course the cat had to have some too lol)
  5. L

I Really Am In Love

With this rabbit!!! im having trouble naming her though, she needs a name either meaning beauty, grace or rarity, at the moment im liking both Allure & Pandora......
  6. L

Miss Skinny Pigger

Miss skinny piggy isnt as skittish today, so i got her out, and took the oportunity to snap a couple of shots, you can feel every bone in her little body, i weighed her, and she is just 660g, and she already feels heavier then she did yesterday!!
  7. L

Yet Another Rescue

i would like you all to meet my beautiful (not so little) girl, we were told she was living with a guinea pig (who is majorly underweight) but apparently they were taken from separate hutches (the piggy a 3ft the bun a 2 x 2) i didnt collect them myself, but a friend did and brought them down to...
  8. L

"Excuze Meh Hoomins"

Mr. Fudge would like to say a few things Hello hoomins, as may only has small earz but as has a big bunneh butt dho yhu think as cud jumpz? bunneh blur!! ah reaaaally dho thinkz as cud jump if as looks coote they will neva guess mah evil bunneh planz just.... keeep.... lookin...
  9. L

Fat Bunny Needs Vibes

well i went out to feed the rabbits this morning, and "little lump" (she hasnt aquired a proper name yet) stayed where she was when i opened the door, which isnt usual for her, she stayed where she was when i went to stroke her, again not normal. so i picked her up and she didnt fight at all, on...
  10. L

My Newest Rescue's

I was supposed to pick these 2 up on saturday, but i really couldnt leave her till then, so we rearranged things, and managed to pick her and her husbun up this evening her poor pooie bum lots of matts a little round beachball real long claws she also has blood in her fur, from a cut...
  11. L

All My Buns...

well iv introduced myself, so i figured i should get some pictures of my buns up this is going to take a LOT of posts due to the 20 pics per post thing....... first up, my 2 unnamed boys, these 2 came to me at 6 - 7 weeks old, with their mum and sister, their "breeder" was going to PTS to...
  12. L

New Here

:wave: hi a few of you probably know me (or of me, i tend to get around) iv been lurking for a while and figured it was time i actually joined ;) at the moment i am owned by 20 bunnies (all rescues or rehomes) aswell as 12 chinchillas, 10 chickens, 6 gerbils, 5 crd/ww dwarf hamsters, 4 syrian...
Back