• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. little-laura

Urgent boarders/pet sitters Nottingham

Hi guys the boarders I was booked into messed up and double booked... I'm going on holiday on sat and have contacted lots of sitters but many have got back to me saying they are fully booked I am waiting for bunny Hall to get back to me but I'm not holding out hope Does anyone know anywhere...
  2. little-laura

Jas loves tennis

Jas the Inlaws dog is a nut case lol https://vimeo.com/127415348 https://vimeo.com/127415384 https://vimeo.com/127415412 https://vimeo.com/127415443
  3. little-laura

Rabbit savvy vets nottingham

The usual site that shows rabbit savvy vets dsnt have any for notts I have been using vets4pets in mapperly just for minor things I am really unhappy with them as my rats were very ill they managed their treatment poorly and charge me through the teeth per rat... I said I wanted stronger meds...
  4. little-laura

Raaaaaage!

pets at home posted a thing on facebook about puppy and cat sales it also turned into a posting about cage sizes ect... theres a few idiots posting on there saying 3x3 cages are fine for rabbits ect... comments saying their cage sizes are fine and we know nothing about rabbit welfare and...
  5. little-laura

Scamps cuddle

Scamps hopped up onto the sofa and lay down for a fuss made me so happy
  6. little-laura

Yuri in a box

Mean bunny mummy playing tricks on yuri https://vimeo.com/116206248
  7. little-laura

Buffy and dawn

I know they were ratties and not buns But.... We pts Buffy and Dawn today they were 2 nearly 3 years old and 3 days ago started to become really ill I and the vets back home tried to rehabilitate them but to no avail They were not in pain but were suffering because they had lost full...
  8. little-laura

Hay Nottingham

Does anyone know of a relibale and good quality hay provider in nottingham? not like hay experts or timothy hay uk or hay for pets. I need lots of hay to keep the buns warm I can continue giving them the hay for pets hay to eat and give them the cheaper hay from another provider for warmth but...
  9. little-laura

Bunny boarding

Hi guys I dropped he bunnies off at the boarders and I am not happy! I ordered the biggest set up they do with a pen attached they call it extra luxury I arrived to find out they down graded to delux which is two bellow it The extra luxury set up broke but instead of phoning me she just...
  10. little-laura

Shed and aviary

Guys we just moved into the house we have a shed and need a aviary my Jono dsnt want the buns to have access from the avairy when were not here incase foxes or other predictors get in... It's caused us to have an argument... Because I am upset the buns are going outside as it is and not being...
  11. little-laura

Cuddle from scamps

so scamps jumped onto my lap today and settled down for cuddles :love: he fell asleep on me! Yuri flopped out next to me too :)
  12. little-laura

Scamps sneezing

Scamps has a damaged nose had it vet checked and they said it is fine. He is fully vaccinated with no signs of discharge from his eyes or nose and no sign of trouble breathing, he is very active and lively yet has been sneezing a lot. I mentioned this to the vets when they had their vacs...
  13. little-laura

The buns

On our trip to my parents the other week The don't mind traveling they get treats and spoiling lol This photo made me laugh as scamps uses yuri's foot as a pillow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. little-laura

Safe fruit,veg and herbs for rabbits

There has been so many threads lately asking is this or that was safe for rabbits so I thought this would be a good idea Could it be made a sticky? Rabbits love their food and enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables as part of a balanced diet. The main part of a rabbit’s diet should be unlimited...
  15. little-laura

Shed insulation

Hey guys can someone give instructions / advice on shed insulation and what's the best , safest ect? I need help lol (Can't change the topic title on tapa talk can a mod change it to shed please as my stupid phone changed it to she's )
  16. little-laura

Bunny antics!

A thread for when bunnies cause mischief and mayhem or just do something a little naughty Today adequately named scamps got through the baby gate (yuri couldn't fit through) and opened up a bag of green oat hay and brought some back into the bun room for he and yuri to share he did this a few...
  17. little-laura

Scamps and yuri

While at my parents I was laying on the floor with the buns and scamps flopped cuddling up to my hand :) I fell asleep on the floor with him cuddling up to my hand Yuri must have felt left out and cuddled up to him too :) You can't see it well in the photos but he has his paw in my hand...
  18. little-laura

The buns right now

Are very chilled were at my parents
  19. little-laura

I feel guilty

we have started to look for houses to buy.... In our range the max bedrooms is three we want two children ..... soooo... the buns who have become indoor buns will have to be shed buns.... we are looking for houses with room for shed and run in the garden.... i feel so guilty about this ...
  20. little-laura

Carefresh

Hey guys I use carefresh for the buns and ratites I want to stop shopping at my local pets at home where I normally but it because the last few times I went in there and people have bought animals the cages they have let the people take home to keep them in are awful and they never warn about...
Back